IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of Outlaws!! Memorial Day!!!!
5/21/12, 5:22 PM   #1
World of Outlaws!! Memorial Day!!!!
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

World of Outlaws-Memorial Day

May 28, 2012

World of Outlaws Winged Sprints, Budweiser UMP Modified

Times:

Pit Gate: 3:00pm

Front Gate: 4:00pm

Hot Laps: 6:00pm

Admission Prices: (day of event)

Reserved Seating: $35 (all ages)

General Admission: $30

Child 7-12: $7

6 Under: FREE

Pit Pass: $45 (all ages)
www.lawrenceburgspeedway.com

5/21/12, 5:37 PM   #2
Re: World of Outlaws!! Memorial Day!!!!
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Looking forward to our first World of Outlaw show at Lawrenceburg since the track change over. Thanks for scheduling this show and hope that it is a very successful venture. See you on Monday.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

3 members like this post: chris jockish, Dave Rudisell
5/22/12, 6:51 PM   #3
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Robert Ballou (@robertballou81) BIG NEWS: will be running my first ever WOO race as a car owner this Monday night @BurgSpeedway in the #12. Got approached by some great folks with cincyracing.com so we're loading up the open trailer and heading to the burg - contingent upon nothing going wrong at the KISS race Sunday night. Super excited about this it's been a long time since I've gotten to run a wing and I'm hoping that we can put it in the show! Via Twitter.
Can't wait to see you with the wing on!!

5/22/12, 9:22 PM   #4
treecitytornado

Maybe Schrader will be back too, since he is racing at Haubstadt the night before?

Posted via Mobile Device

5/22/12, 9:39 PM   #5
Chubs Peterson

Great plug Mr. Rudisell, should draw a few folks. But take a look at the top two in points Kinser and Swindell. Two biggest names in the hstory of sprint car racing (at least winged racing). I would think I would be hearing that on every radio and tv ad in a four hour radius. Those are your two money makers.

5/22/12, 9:49 PM   #6
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubs Peterson View Post
Great plug Mr. Rudisell, should draw a few folks. But take a look at the top two in points Kinser and Swindell. Two biggest names in the hstory of sprint car racing (at least winged racing). I would think I would be hearing that on every radio and tv ad in a four hour radius. Those are your two money makers.
Yes yes yes, we have tv and radio adds and flyers in papers, with swindell and Kinser mentioned. not every tv channel or radio station, but alot of them. Thanks

---------- Post added at 8:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:45 PM ----------

I believe we will have one late model in the house also. Donny Schatz will be making some practice laps in his Prelude to the Dream Car.

---------- Post added at 8:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:46 PM ----------

To top all that...it is looking like there will be a NASCAR driver in a sprintcar.......????????....guess who???

5/22/12, 10:14 PM   #7
treecitytornado

Probably Tony and Kasey!

Posted via Mobile Device

5/22/12, 10:32 PM   #8
Gee2

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
Probably Tony and Kasey!

Posted via Mobile Device
Stewart will be there, dont think Kasey will be, I think when he flew out of the park at Williams Grove last year kinda put a stop to his sprint car days

5/22/12, 10:52 PM   #9
thebus79h

Kahne isn't done with sprint cars... he ran at Attica a few weeks ago and will be at kokomo in June. Hardly done.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Gee2
5/22/12, 11:01 PM   #10
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

SMOKE & THE KING & MADMAN & a QUEEN are your kidding of course I'll be there

1 member likes this post: spicoli
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of Outlaws!! Memorial Day!!!!