IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Congrats to Robert Ballou
4/23/12, 6:32 AM   #1
Congrats to Robert Ballou
cmakin

And his first victory as a car owner. From what I gather, it was a real barn burner of a race.

4/23/12, 6:37 AM   #2
Re: Congrats to Robert Ballou
Pitpass

You are correct Carey...it was a helluva race

4/23/12, 9:31 AM   #3
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Congrats MADMAN, and to all the drivers for putting on 1 hell of a show

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, dusty tracks, jim goerge
4/23/12, 9:40 AM   #4
davidphillips

Hell yea. Brought that car in on an open trailer, and showed everyone how its done! Congrats MADMAN... Great racing and good luck the rest of the season hope to see that #12 in the winners circle again!!

4 members like this post: cmakin, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, K-Dawg30
4/23/12, 11:13 AM   #5
ThrowbackRacingTeam

Congrats Robert Ballou! Love the open trailer, maybe we'll see more of them now. Feel bad for the Baldwin team for their engine troubles all weekend. Thanks to the track crew for repeatedly watering the cushion to maintain it in a stiff wind all day. I've never seen a track water it so many times in one day. Thanks to Sargent for spending the extra dough on the calcium, without it there probably could'nt have even been a race in those conditions. Great race, keep it going Robert!!!

1 member likes this post: John P Huss
4/23/12, 11:55 AM   #6
mrmoose

mad props on the win as car owner,it was the suit that did it.

4/23/12, 12:20 PM   #7
i love dirt track racing

great job madman!!!!!! you are a great driver and fun to watch. iam prould to say iam a madman fan and hope to see you in the winner circle soon!!!!!!!! out of all the racing events that i have been to that was a top five that have ever seen. not just because iam a madman fan but that was great racing by all!!!!!!!!!!! thanks to all the great teams to make a great sunday night of racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 member likes this post: dusty tracks
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Congrats to Robert Ballou