IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Waynesfield Test and Tune
4/22/12, 2:15 PM   #1
Waynesfield Test and Tune
midgy

I know there were a couple of photographers at Waynesfield yesterday. If you have any pictures of Adam Cruea in the blue #83 nonwing sprint car, please send me a PM.

Thanks
Lisa

1 member likes this post: J&T Photos
4/23/12, 10:56 PM   #2
Re: Waynesfield Test and Tune
McInturff Racing

Keep checking in with www.jandtphotos.com. They do the photos for Waynesfield that are posted online. The other photography group is Skinny Kenny's photos but they do not post online.

1 member likes this post: J&T Photos
4/23/12, 11:18 PM   #3
midgy

Thank you.

Posted via Mobile Device

4/24/12, 12:09 AM   #4
Re: Waynesfield Test and Tune
J&T Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgy View Post
I know there were a couple of photographers at Waynesfield yesterday. If you have any pictures of Adam Cruea in the blue #83 nonwing sprint car, please send me a PM.

Thanks
Lisa
Hey Lisa!! We normally shoot at Waynesfield every week but was unable to be at the test and tune last Saturday. We were at Eldora shooting the Border Wars event and also shooting the Quarter Midgets as well the past weekend. If Adam is at Waynesfield this year, we will definitely get photos of him.. Thank you!! I posted your request for photos on another forum that has alot of Waynesfield racers and track guys to see if anyone got photos for you.. But hopefully we will get some of Adam racing soon for ya..

Travis and Jerry
J&T Photos

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Waynesfield Test and Tune