IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Keep Bob Gatten in Your Prayers
4/18/12, 12:02 PM   #1
Keep Bob Gatten in Your Prayers
Gregg

Recent sprint car owner for his grandson Chad Boesflug and IOW member has some health issues per Chad on Facebook:

Quote:
Keep my grandpa Bob in your prayers he is in the hospital down in Florida. Because of high B/P it ripped his aorta from the heart down, had it gone the other direction it could have been fatal. They have gotten his B/P down, and are monitoring him closely, he is in ICU, But He is doing better. Glad hes still here with us.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
4/18/12, 12:13 PM   #2
Re: Keep Bob Gatten in Your Prayers
Mach2

Prayers from the Clark Family for Bob and is Family. Hang in there Hanford Hornet, he's in good hands.

Mickey Clark

4/18/12, 1:37 PM   #3
smith19

hope for a speedy recovery...

4/18/12, 2:09 PM   #4
jim goerge

Prayers for Bob and hopeing for a speedy recovery Thanks and hang in there Chad

4/18/12, 5:33 PM   #5
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

He is in my prayers! Get well soon!

4/18/12, 10:26 PM   #6
younggun398

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. So far all is going good. Today they had decided to do surgery between 4:30,and 5:00. They put a stint in his aorta where it was separating, had they not done that dr said it would have continued to to get bigger. He said it was like a run in panty hose. He was out of surgery by 6:30. Doing well, was ready to eat, and was making jokes with the nurses!! LOL If all goes well he may come home tomorrow!!

He kept telling Grandma to tell me not to worry about him and focus on running for the Hoffmans this friday. My opportunity this friday has always been a dream and goal of ours. He's said for years since we made the move back east that would be the team to drive for. I am glad to be able to have the chance to live his and my dream. This Friday will be for him. Get better Grandpa see ya next month.

4/19/12, 7:26 AM   #7
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Get well soon Bob, Sounds like you dodged a close call there Bud, The tough parts over, Hope to see you vertical soon!

Chuck

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Keep Bob Gatten in Your Prayers