IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora update...USAC Saturday
9/24/11, 9:40 AM   #1
Eldora update...USAC Saturday
cowboyhar69

From the Eldora website

Saturday (9:15 am) - All systems are GO for night two of the 4-Crown Nationals featuring USAC Midgets, Sprints, and Silver Crown. We've had some light rain / sprinkles this morning at the track, but nothing that will affect tonight's racing schedule. Hot laps are set for 5:00 pm, with racing at 8:00 pm.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy

2 members like this post: dirtball, JBallou
9/24/11, 10:37 AM   #2
Re: Eldora update...USAC Saturday
sprint17jr

How's the weather looking up there now? Looks like rain could move in around 4-5 PM.

9/24/11, 10:53 AM   #3
Gee2

Just walked outside hotel, might wanna bring your long johns, freezing and cloudy, my left testicle is the size of a BB and my right one is a real little thing!!

1 member likes this post: cjm3535
9/24/11, 1:08 PM   #4
PIT CART

If anybody is at the track can you let us know If they are working it. 100 miles is to far to drive to see dust. Jmo
Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: Cel Cripe, speed bump
9/24/11, 3:03 PM   #5
sprintgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIT CART View Post
If anybody is at the track can you let us know If they are working it. 100 miles is to far to drive to see dust. Jmo
Posted via Mobile Device
Per their facebook page. Rain had moved out an hour ago, and then crews started working on the track surface.
Posted via Mobile Device

9/24/11, 9:21 PM   #6
sw1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIT CART View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
I, on the other hand, would gladly drive more than 100 miles to see dust. I guess it just depends on your individual perspective.

9/24/11, 10:14 PM   #7
TQ29m

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1911 View Post
I, on the other hand, would gladly drive more than 100 miles to see dust. I guess it just depends on your individual perspective.
I guess I'd rather see dust, than drive a hundred miles like I did this evening, and only get hot laps in, and was next in line to qualify, and it got slick quick, so yes, I would rather have seen dust, at least we can race when that's the only problem. Bob!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora update...USAC Saturday