IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway, Sat Aug 6th
8/5/11, 2:22 PM   #1
Lincoln Park Speedway, Sat Aug 6th
outlaw13
Inactive Member

I have received a few phone calls from Bomber driver's from other tracks questioning whether or not their cars would be allowed to run Saturday night since there home tracks are not. The answer to the question is simple. If your car falls within LPS Bomber rules it will be allowed. We can no longer take a Paragon, Brownstown, or any other car set up for different rules and allow them to run with the guys who stay within our rules. We also cannot allow these cars to run with the Super Stock class.. This is not fair to you guys and it is not fair to the guys running legit Super Stocks.

If you have a question about our rules go to our website and follow the links to them.

We would welcome you to come and spectate. Check out the work that has been done to both the race surface and facility since Spiker Promotions has taken control of the track. We are also continuing to improve in other areas that need improvement.

Hope to see you there

Gregg Slover
Tech Director
Last edited by outlaw13; 8/5/11 at 2:27 PM.

4 members like this post: agar, cope42, Dannypollock24, SHORTBUS
8/5/11, 2:58 PM   #2
Re: Lincoln Park Speedway, Sat Aug 6th
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw13 View Post
i have received a few phone calls from bomber driver's from other tracks questioning whether or not their cars would be allowed to run saturday night since there home tracks are not. The answer to the question is simple. If your car falls within lps bomber rules it will be allowed. We can no longer take a paragon, brownstown, or any other car set up for different rules and allow them to run with the guys who stay within our rules. We also cannot allow these cars to run with the super stock class.. This is not fair to you guys and it is not fair to the guys running legit super stocks.

If you have a question about our rules go to our website and follow the links to them.

We would welcome you to come and spectate. Check out the work that has been done to both the race surface and facility since spiker promotions has taken control of the track. We are also continuing to improve in other areas that need improvement.

Hope to see you there

gregg slover
tech director

1 member likes this post: SHORTBUS
8/5/11, 4:11 PM   #3
Re: Lincoln Park Speedway, Sat Aug 6th
Don 65s

I think LPS has a very good class of bombers. I'm sure that some of the bombers from other tracks can be made to fit with in the rules at LPS. We have already seen a few cars make the switch to LPS and i think there will be more. Thanks to everyone at LPS.

3 members like this post: agar, Dannypollock24, SHORTBUS
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway, Sat Aug 6th