IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Is Daron Clayton heading to Ocala?
2/9/11, 10:31 PM   #1
Is Daron Clayton heading to Ocala?
ekohl23

I heard Daron was trying to come up with the money to head to Florida and run the full USAC schedule this year but his name is off the list of drivers heading to Florida. His name was on the list last week. Anyone have any inside information if he is still planning on going or what he is doing? Thanks in advance

2/11/11, 9:39 AM   #2
Re: Is Daron Clayton heading to Ocala?
R&B

Daron called me sunday and asked if Truckers could fix his door on the trailer before he left for Florida. He then called Monday and said that the Company he was pushing snow for threw a shoe of him being gone if they got a snow since he was a manager for his area and said he wont be making the Trip south. What a Driver Real fun to Watch. Roger

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
2/11/11, 11:32 AM   #3
SpfldMile

I bet he is even fun to watch plow snow. Probably sideways, throwing rooster tails.

2/11/11, 11:34 AM   #4
Relentless Racing

Well the main reason is i cant afford it right now, i would rather race as much of the season in my back yard than tow to Florida and spend the money that i could get more racing from here, snow plowing is important but not why i'm staying home. I'd choose racing over work any day TRUST ME. Everyone who's been to Florida knows the cost, i just dont have the money to burn.

2/11/11, 12:24 PM   #5
cmcooper2

We look forward to seeing you run throughout the midwest this season DC!!

2/11/11, 6:32 PM   #6
addictedtodirt

Love the honesty DC. Lookin forward to watching your runs this season
Posted via Mobile Device

2/11/11, 9:34 PM   #7
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

We look forward to seeing you again for as many races as possible. Sure don't blame you for not going south. Makes perfect sense.

2/12/11, 4:14 AM   #8
9racing

well hells bells bud, ida gladly worked your piece for you to go... for free.. i got a lil experience in that job field.. either way, ill bet you still figure a way to get that plow truck up against the icy cushion.. i know i do..

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Is Daron Clayton heading to Ocala?