IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > B. Clauson leaving RWB sprint ride?
12/14/10, 5:26 PM   #1
B. Clauson leaving RWB sprint ride?
racefanindy

Just saw an interview on Speed Sport's website where Bryan Clauson says his sprint car plans for 2011 aren't finalized but he'll be going in a different direction. Anyone know, is he leaving RWB, where's he going and, who might replace him?
Last edited by racefanindy; 12/14/10 at 5:27 PM. Reason: fix title

12/14/10, 5:34 PM   #2
Re: B. Clauson leaving RWB sprint ride?
Tall Jackson

I heard that 2B is parking their car for the 2011 season, and that he is running his own stuff next year.

12/14/10, 6:07 PM   #3
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefanindy View Post
Just saw an interview on Speed Sport's website where Bryan Clauson says his sprint car plans for 2011 aren't finalized but he'll be going in a different direction. Anyone know, is he leaving RWB, where's he going and, who might replace him?
Think its obvious he is leaving BWB but I dont think a decision has been made yet about next year

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

12/14/10, 6:38 PM   #4
D.O.

??????
Last edited by D.O.; 12/14/10 at 8:36 PM.

12/14/10, 6:58 PM   #5
coondog

Didnt know I was getting fired D.O. You know something I dont?

6 members like this post: 9racing, BrentTFunk, Bruce Harrison, c47, cmakin, mowerman
12/14/10, 8:20 PM   #6
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Tony the pit bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Car 21

12/14/10, 10:43 PM   #7
ImissAscot

If BC would have stayed in the Cory Tucker Sprint Car I think he would have been the USAC National Sprint Car Champ as well as the Midget! !

4 members like this post: jim goerge, Jimmydiesel, mowerman, racefan20
12/15/10, 9:21 AM   #8
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

He posted on Twitter last week that he was at the 2b shop picking up his stuff. I took that for what it says.....

His Indy Lights oval schedule looks to match up pretty well with being able to continue to run USAC as he has been. There are a couple of TBA's to be finalized, but he should be able to still run USAC full-time if that's what he puts together.... I read one article where he said he'd like to do all the Lights races if he could find funding.... I pick the Lights ovals and USAC dirt.

12/15/10, 10:00 AM   #9
JCC

Be cool to see RWB put a young gasser in that car like B Fitz, Kyle Larson. Or Bring in Mike Spencer or Show Time from Cali.

12/15/10, 10:08 AM   #10
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelKT View Post
He posted on Twitter last week that he was at the 2b shop picking up his stuff. I took that for what it says.....

His Indy Lights oval schedule looks to match up pretty well with being able to continue to run USAC as he has been. There are a couple of TBA's to be finalized, but he should be able to still run USAC full-time if that's what he puts together.... I read one article where he said he'd like to do all the Lights races if he could find funding.... I pick the Lights ovals and USAC dirt.
I think part of the agreement between USAC and Indy Car is that they would help him with travel for those races that conflicted.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > B. Clauson leaving RWB sprint ride?