IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TQs out in full at Kokomo Klash!!!
10/7/10, 3:52 PM   #1
TQs out in full at Kokomo Klash!!!
tq11

I would like to put out an Invite to all TQs out there to PLEASE GET TO KOKOMO SPEEDWAY next Friday Oct, 15. I Dont care if your UMRA or MTQRL or IRMA. This Is an awesome oppertunity to get an Invite to this race and in my opinion we really need to come out in a big number for TQ racing in general. We have to get togther and stand as one to keep these top of the line race tracks and to keep getting Invites like this. I dont know about everyone else but I have a TQ and we really need to make some major steps forward so that we all dont end up with 7 to 15 thousand dollar paper weights. I love racing and this is about the only kind of racing I can afford and I dont want to see It go away. So Lets all get together and come out in full force next weekend with a big car count to show WE ARE HERE TO STAY AND PUT ON SOME GREAT RACING! Thanks to all!
Brandon Gray#11
brandongrayracing.com

1 member likes this post: Pitpass
10/8/10, 11:17 AM   #2
Re: TQs out in full at Kokomo Klash!!!
tq11

Roll Call on whos coming?

10/8/10, 7:39 PM   #3
MKTQ17

The 17 and 18 will be there. The 18 will be driven by Kellen Conover. Should be a great begining to the Klash!!! All open wheel Friday night!!! Save me a pit spot if you get there first!! Who else is coming? Don't miss a chance run on a great race track like Kokomo.
Michael Koontz
Posted via Mobile Device

10/8/10, 10:53 PM   #4
Re: TQs out in full at Kokomo Klash!!!
wilkey118

Brandon you have a pm.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TQs out in full at Kokomo Klash!!!