IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > schdule
9/25/10, 5:33 PM   #1
schdule
modlady

who thinks the schdule for the burg for the 2011 season will be better then this year?

9/25/10, 5:44 PM   #2
Re: schdule
hoosier race fan

It will be interesting to see how many tracks reduce their schedules in 2011 from what they have had in the past. I know of at least 1 that is going to run fewer races. Weekly racing programs at many tracks are seeing smaller car counts and crowds this season. Yet special events at those same tracks seem to be attended by record crowds with good car counts. That seems to put the writing on the wall for specials only racing at some tracks in 2011. Cooperation rather than competition between tracks and sanctions will be more important next year than ever.

9/25/10, 6:28 PM   #3
modlady

the track I go to has had a pretty good count they have had twenty or more sprints and twenty five or more mods and a twenty or more of the pure stocks I go to the lawrenceburg and I Will support that track forever but hopefully the schdule is a good one

9/26/10, 3:04 AM   #4
staggerman

Would love to see an ASCS National Tour race there!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > schdule