IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Asct rollcall
5/3/10, 7:44 PM   #1
Asct rollcall
lovindirt

What Great Racers are going to be at North Vernon. They are paying pretty good this weekend. Come check it out.

5/4/10, 12:20 PM   #2
Re: Asct rollcall
john3g

At a glance. Her is quick list.

Sprints: Mitch Wissmiller,Jt Stapp,Al Thomas,Craig Budde,Korey Weyant,Kent Christian,Aric Gentry,Landon Simon,Danny Williams,Jesse Cramer,Rick Vaughn,Tyler Hewitt,Jamie Fredrickson,Blake Nimee,Josh Webb,Ray Kenens,Zach Cougille,Shawn Krockenberger,Eric Krockenberger,Darrin Krockenberger,Jack Shipman,Dickie Gains,Jr Douglas,Kyle Krockenberger.

Midgets: Lynsey Tilton, Brent Beauchamp,Seth Metzinger,Joe Ligouri,Kurt Mayhew,

I have several more to post in each class and will try to do so today with an official entry list. If you havn't contacted me then please do so so i can get the entire list posted.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

I would like to invite all of you to our season opener this Saturday night at the Twin Cities Raceway Park in North Vernon In. We would love to have you and your team join us for this inaugural event to help us kick off the 2010 season. Our American Racer MC3 Spec tire has been reduced to $155.00 to help curb the cost for the racers that plan on joining us. We will also be reducing the cost of our VP fuel along with our American Racer Midget tires. I hope to see you at the ASCT season opener.
Thank You. John Gurley
SPRINTS:
$2000,1000,725,625,525,450,425,400,375,350,325,300 ,275,(14-20) 250.
MIDGETS:
$1500,625,500,450,400,350,325,300,275,250,225,(12-20)200.
AND AS ALWAYS THERE IS A $100 GUARANTEDD TOW FOR BOTH CLASSES!!!!
www.americansprintcartour.com
(812) 420-1973
Last edited by john3g; 5/4/10 at 10:28 PM.

5/4/10, 12:49 PM   #3
NERFBAR

I hope its cash on the barrell head..

5/4/10, 1:25 PM   #4
lovindirt

Nerf I thought you were paying everyone; what the Heck man HA! HA! Jeff just bsing man its covered ok don't worry we wont borror from UUUUUUU... Jeff

5/4/10, 1:54 PM   #5
john3g

Quote:
Originally Posted by NERFBAR View Post
I hope its cash on the barrell head..
Are you racing with us? If so let me know so I can put you on our list.
Last edited by john3g; 5/4/10 at 2:02 PM. Reason: grammer

5/4/10, 3:02 PM   #6
racerdog45

it's a legit question, are you paying cash to the racers night of event? will you have the cash in hand before the event begins? You've made so many statements in public on this forum then you should be more than willing to answer legit questions on here.....

5/4/10, 3:33 PM   #7
quicktime3

I am interested in seeing the midget list. Are those you currently have listed full midgets or wingless mini-sprints? Also, it might be a good idea to spell their names right - Lynsey Tilton, Joe Ligouri. Is that Seth Metzinger? Frederickson, Cougill, Krockenberger. Just to help you.

5/4/10, 4:41 PM   #8
Geoff Kaiser

Man, tough crowd in here...

5/4/10, 4:44 PM   #9
john3g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Kaiser View Post
Man, tough crowd in here...
Always....

5/4/10, 4:48 PM   #10
NERFBAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerdog45 View Post
it's a legit question, are you paying cash to the racers night of event? Will you have the cash in hand before the event begins? You've made so many statements in public on this forum then you should be more than willing to answer legit questions on here.....
thank you im glad someone is understanding...will you pay by cash or check..or take it and run .at the end of the night

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Asct rollcall