IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > To the Thief that Stole our Hauler
2/20/10, 8:19 PM   #1
To the Thief that Stole our Hauler
TeamCGR

You took it, you better enjoy it. Because, when you are caught and released from Prison, I WILL be waiting for you. I can assure you that no matter where I am, no matter how old I am, when you are released, I will be waiting for you.

I don't care about insurance Money, I don't care about any of that crap. You stole from my Family and I WILL find you. I have Enemies and if it is one of you, the Bar and the Stakes just went up. You know who you are. Two things will not be tolerated; someone who lies to or steals from my Family. I do not make threats. Do your homework on me. Threats are not me nor my intentions. Promises are kept.

Enjoy our Hauler for now. There will be a day it will be your biggest mistake. I will see you in time.

Pete Gulick

2/20/10, 8:33 PM   #2
Re: To the Thief that Stole our Hauler
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamCGR View Post
You took it, you better enjoy it. Because, when you are caught and released from Prison, I WILL be waiting for you. I can assure you that no matter where I am, no matter how old I am, when you are released, I will be waiting for you.

I don't care about insurance Money, I don't care about any of that crap. You stole from my Family and I WILL find you. I have Enemies and if it is one of you, the Bar and the Stakes just went up. You know who you are. Two things will not be tolerated; someone who lies to or steals from my Family. I do not make threats. Do your homework on me. Threats are not me nor my intentions. Promises are kept.

Enjoy our Hauler for now. There will be a day it will be your biggest mistake. I will see you in time.

Pete Gulick
Do you have a picture of it in case one of us on here happens to see it?

2/20/10, 8:50 PM   #3
PittDude

Where was it stolen at?
Posted via Mobile Device

2/20/10, 9:17 PM   #4
IndyBound

Hi Pete, I have that same question, was it stolen from the pits in Tucson overnight? Did it have both cars in it? This is terrible news! Let me know if I can do anything to help you and your family.

Patti

2/20/10, 9:22 PM   #5
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Pete,

Extremely disturbing news. I hope that they catch these thugs and throw the book at them. I guess nothing should surprise me in this day and age.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

2/20/10, 9:38 PM   #6
v8j

Pete please post some info so we can keep our eyes open

2/20/10, 9:56 PM   #7
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Damn, now this does suck.Anyone that knows the Gulicks and have followed them should know what their hauler looks like and the markings that it carries.
People that steal anything whether it be haulers, dirty clothes, social security numbers or anything are low lifes.No sympathy for these people at all.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

2/20/10, 10:04 PM   #8
IndyBound

Since Pete is off line, I will tell you what I can, team CGR's primary hauler has a RV/Totter type tow vehicle that is clearly marked Gullick Racing, Binghamton, N. Y., big lettering on tow vehicle, both the tow vehicle and trailer are white. Team CGR was at Tucson USA Raceway last night for the USAC races. I say primary hauler because I wasn't sure if they had a second smaller trailer in the pits last night, I never asked. They did have both a Silver Crown and Sprint car for Coleman to drive, both cars are numbered 14, Silver Crown car is blue, Sprint car is orange. I did not go back to the track today so this is the first I have learned of the theft, hopefaully Pete will get back on line with a better description and plate number soon. This is just horrible, horrible news. The Gullicks are a great family!

Patti

5 members like this post: AustinSprinter, billwill7, Dirtfan, jerrydt, Mud Packer
2/20/10, 10:18 PM   #9
Scooter23

Unfortunately, like most of the big rigs and trailers that are stolen (especially this one being in AZ), it will no doubt wind up in Mexico soon if it hasn't already. it's big business.... The race cars (Indy, sprint, or otherwise) aren't much use to them. They just swipe the rigs.

2/20/10, 10:22 PM   #10
USAC Fan

Instead of making tough guy posts and idle threats on a internet forum, why didn't you post every single piece of information about the trailer? Paint, license plates, permit numbers, etc etc etc, so if someone notices it they can call it in? There's plenty of us around town but we have no idea what to look for now.

Thanks Patti for providing some information but hours have passed now, I'm sure it's on the way to Mexico for the chop shop.

5 members like this post: buck2, jeast, Kevracer58, throb
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > To the Thief that Stole our Hauler