IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Illinois Sprint Week June 8-13
2/14/10, 10:27 PM   #1
Illinois Sprint Week June 8-13
live4racing

Tuesday June 8-Danville Speedway
Wed June 9-Farmer City Raceway
Thursday June 10-Lasalle Speedway
Friday June 11-Tri-City City Speedway
Sat June 12-Lincoln Speedway
Sun June 13-Shepps Speedway

Here is your 2010 Illinois Sprint Week. We are currently working on more dates for the Monster Midwest Sprint Series.
*More dates coming*
June 27-Lincoln Speedway $3000 to win

2/14/10, 10:45 PM   #2
Re: Illinois Sprint Week June 8-13
SoIllSprinter

I know this has probably been discussed previously, but is the Sprint Week wing or non-wing? BTW, thanks to all who helped put this together.

2/14/10, 11:10 PM   #3
quicktime3

Fantastic news!! That's a great week, with only pavement sprint car races at IRP and Berlin really scheduled against it. Should free a lot of good guys up to go over and race it out...

2/15/10, 9:00 AM   #4
Pat O'Connor Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soillsprinter View Post
..........but is the sprint week ..... Non-wing?
yes

2/15/10, 11:01 AM   #5
Haulerin2deep

Sounds great!!. Who is promoting the Danville Show (Al and Steve Thomas?) Whoever it is thanks for stepping up and not dumping us like that "last guy". Cant wait to run Farmer City. Great track..

2/15/10, 11:28 AM   #6
SpfldMile

Should be fun

2/15/10, 2:16 PM   #7
Andrew S. Quinn

I'll try to get to as many of them as I can . Even with my go racing,no sleep work schedule.....

2/16/10, 6:16 PM   #8
mscs20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haulerin2deep View Post
Sounds great!!. Who is promoting the Danville Show (Al and Steve Thomas?) Whoever it is thanks for stepping up and not dumping us like that "last guy". Cant wait to run Farmer City. Great track..
Stock car chassis builder Bob Pierce and his wife are suppose to be promoting 12 special shows at Danville....including some sprints....maybe they will be the Monster Midwest Series, but for sure a Sprint Week show. I don't think he has made an official announcement. So in light of that....and some very good advice from Kenny Schrader, our family is going to at least wait until the 2011 season. Our only purpose was to keep the momentum going at VCS since no one else seemed to want a go at it. Now Bob is brave enough to at least try, so we will support him and watch how it goes.

Steve

3 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, Haulerin2deep, Mud Packer
2/16/10, 6:36 PM   #9
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscs20 View Post
Stock car chassis builder Bob Pierce and his wife are suppose to be promoting 12 special shows at Danville....including some sprints....maybe they will be the Monster Midwest Series, but for sure a Sprint Week show. I don't think he has made an official announcement. So in light of that....and some very good advice from Kenny Schrader, our family is going to at least wait until the 2011 season. Our only purpose was to keep the momentum going at VCS since no one else seemed to want a go at it. Now Bob is brave enough to at least try, so we will support him and watch how it goes.

Steve
I agree lets wait and see how Bob Pierce does. he's been around this sport long enough to understand how things work; and what to do & what not to do. I cant wait see what kind of racing schedule he makes.

2/22/10, 10:07 PM   #10
live4racing

Add Oct. 8 & 9 for the series

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Illinois Sprint Week June 8-13