IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bubba To Provide A Free RR DT3
1/4/10, 7:02 PM   #1
Bubba To Provide A Free RR DT3
Kevin Miller

Nationally recognized Sirius Radio DJ Bubba The Love Sponge has agreed to provide all teams headed to USAC's National Sprint Car Series 2010 season openers a free RR Hoosier DT3 for the visit to his home track, East Bay Raceway. The Bubba Army Sprint Nationals are scheduled for February 8,9,10 with three complete shows and more surprises in the works for an exciting time in the sun. (which sounds very nice today in Indy)

2010 Competition Licenses are now available for Owners, Drivers, Crew and General Members at usacracing.com. Competition licenses and general memberships enjoy many benefits, including member discounts on gate entry, merchandise discounts and participant insurance coverage at all USAC events. Membership is now completed on-line in minutes through our automated processing. Visit our membership enrollment today!

https://www.usacracing.com/membershi...unt_login.html

1/4/10, 10:03 PM   #2
Re: Bubba To Provide A Free RR DT3
darnall

I hope he has to buy 50 tires...what a neat deal.

1/4/10, 11:38 PM   #3
Bill Gardner
Administrator

I'll be at Eastbay Jan 26-30... oh wait... DT3 is a sprint car tire... We need skinny modified tires.

1/5/10, 11:40 AM   #4
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnall View Post
I hope he has to buy 50 tires...what a neat deal.
that would be a great way to start the season

1/5/10, 12:09 PM   #5
outsider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Miller View Post
Nationally recognized Sirius Radio DJ Bubba The Love Sponge has agreed to provide all teams headed to USAC's National Sprint Car Series 2010 season openers a free RR Hoosier DT3 for the visit to his home track, East Bay Raceway. The Bubba Army Sprint Nationals are scheduled for February 8,9,10 with three complete shows and more surprises in the works for an exciting time in the sun. (which sounds very nice today in Indy)

2010 Competition Licenses are now available for Owners, Drivers, Crew and General Members at usacracing.com. Competition licenses and general memberships enjoy many benefits, including member discounts on gate entry, merchandise discounts and participant insurance coverage at all USAC events. Membership is now completed on-line in minutes through our automated processing. Visit our membership enrollment today!

https://www.usacracing.com/membershi...unt_login.html
Really?

Good luck to all in 2010.

1/5/10, 1:00 PM   #6
Seadog

This is all great news, therefore the USAC bashers won't be able to say too much negative about it.

What am I saying? Somebody will find something bad about this for sure.

1/5/10, 1:11 PM   #7
SPRINTCAR

Thanks Bubba, that's showing the love.

1/5/10, 5:56 PM   #8
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
This is all great news, therefore the USAC bashers won't be able to say too much negative about it.

What am I saying? Somebody will find something bad about this for sure.
I"ll be first

It is great news that someone outside of USAC is helping ALL DRIVERS that show up to a USAC race.Maybe USAC will pony up some rooms or tow money for their drivers

See you'se in FLORDIA:

1/5/10, 6:51 PM   #9
quicktime3

I was actually told that USAC was doing this themselves, quite a while back. Whether they're footing the bill or found someone else to pay for it, it's a really nice gesture and a good start to possibly doing more for competitors.
I'm interested if any perks have come up for this visiting the West Coast...

1/5/10, 7:19 PM   #10
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
I'll be at Eastbay Jan 26-30... oh wait... DT3 is a sprint car tire... We need skinny modified tires.
Come on now Bill!!....that just ain't rite!!......

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bubba To Provide A Free RR DT3