IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac midgets
11/20/09, 8:28 PM   #1
Usac midgets
racingmidget06

maybe this has been pasted early, With rumors of TSR not having midgets, KKR not having midgets (Sweet running WOO) and seeing all of Pedregons stuff for sale, where does this leave USAC midgets for 2010? Are other teams not returning? I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

11/22/09, 1:45 AM   #2
Re: Usac midgets
bigmojo5

In deep DoDo

1 member likes this post: Bruce Harrison
11/22/09, 12:16 PM   #3
TQ29m

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingmidget06 View Post
maybe this has been pasted early, With rumors of TSR not having midgets, KKR not having midgets (Sweet running WOO) and seeing all of Pedregons stuff for sale, where does this leave USAC midgets for 2010? Are other teams not returning? I hope this is not a sign of things to come.
More of things that "come to pass", just a sign of the times, too many rules, too many "spec" items, nothing realistic within the means of the guys that can do it, and put on a good show, with lots of cars, and have fun doing it, the local gear heads. Bob

11/23/09, 11:39 AM   #4
delaware

bring them east and run with the ardc 30 plus strong each race !!!

11/23/09, 1:24 PM   #5
Racer9bro

Sweet is NOT running the Outlaws next year, he is running a true outlaw style schedule (where the money is, wing, non-wing & midget) when they dont conflict with his scheduled Camping world truck races. I know thats not a midget to count on at every USAC midget race, but you can bet he'll be at a number of them.

11/23/09, 7:28 PM   #6
c47

maybe when some of the mega teams leave, some of the less funded teams could feel that they have a shot and come back.....???

kinda funny how the teams that should be able to afford midgets and probably did more to cause the less funded teams to leave are now figuring out that due to their unlimited spending, the monster that they created has consumed them.

11/24/09, 11:47 AM   #7
midgetmaniac

USAC will be fine ,there will be other young guys step up and we will be able to follow them. If they don't ,at least we will have Kuhn@Clauson to put on a show for us.In these 2, I feel we are lucky because they are better drivers than 1/2 of the Nascrap truck or Nationwide drivers. Change is good because it creates opportunity for someone else . The only question is who is it going to be?

1 member likes this post: billwill7
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac midgets