IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bill Gardner, I hope you read this
10/19/09, 9:18 PM   #1
Bill Gardner, I hope you read this
pletchfan

I just wanted you to know that God was really concerned about you this morning and layed it on my heart to pray for you at length, for peace, for strength, for healing, for encouragement and many other things. I also spent sometime in prayer for George Wilkins who posts often on this board, he is also battling cancer. I prayed at length for Travis Rutz and family for many things. And I certainly did not forget Mike's sweet little grandson, our own resident miracle baby on the board Andrew. Just wanted all of you to know that GOD CARES and he hears and answers prayer. He was the one who put all of you on my heart for a LONG period of time. It was a wonderful prayer time in the presence of my Lord. Love to all from me and God!!

10/19/09, 10:32 PM   #2
Re: Bill Gardner, I hope you read this
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by pletchfan View Post
I just wanted you to know that God was really concerned about you this morning and layed it on my heart to pray for you at length, for peace, for strength, for healing, for encouragement and many other things. I also spent sometime in prayer for George Wilkins who posts often on this board, he is also battling cancer. I prayed at length for Travis Rutz and family for many things. And I certainly did not forget Mike's sweet little grandson, our own resident miracle baby on the board Andrew. Just wanted all of you to know that GOD CARES and he hears and answers prayer. He was the one who put all of you on my heart for a LONG period of time. It was a wonderful prayer time in the presence of my Lord. Love to all from me and God!!
pletchfan,

Thank you very much for including Andrew in your prayers. It is the one thing he can't have too many of.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

10/20/09, 8:12 AM   #3
Butch47265

Thank you LORD for friends like Pletch, yours forever Butch Wilkerson #1

---------- Post added at 08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pletchfan View Post
Thank you LORD for friends like Pletch, God Bless you friend, Butch Wilkerson # 1

10/20/09, 11:53 AM   #4
Bill Gardner
Administrator

thank you pletchfan!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bill Gardner, I hope you read this