IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Scora sprints at chandler
8/2/09, 10:12 PM   #1
Scora sprints at chandler
#1SPRINTVET

The SCORA Sprint Car Series will compete at Chandler Speedway, Chandler, Indiana on Sunday, August 9. The program will be the Sprints and Modifieds. SCORA has had eight different feature winners in eight nights of racing. The last feature winner was Danny Williams Jr. at Jacksonville, Illinois in the Robinson Sprinter. Craig Budde is now the points leader and Alex Pettas is just ahead of Joe Varvel for the J & J Performance Powder Coating Rookies Award. Look for a good car count at Chandler.

8/3/09, 6:29 PM   #2
Re: alum. block Scora sprints at chandler
welder

I just got a phone call informing of SCORA now allowing aluminum block engines to compete in all the races the remainder of the season and beyond. Is this true, does any one know?
DWJ

8/3/09, 10:01 PM   #3
Re: Scora sprints at chandler
#1SPRINTVET

Welder, I do not know who started that rumor, but it is not true. I am still the boss and that decision has never been made by me. If this happens I will be the only person to make that judgement. We have had disscussions to figure out how to keep SCORA alive. Any changes would be for the future of the group and would be made by me. Sam Stockon Sr.

8/6/09, 12:29 AM   #4
Bryans57

Welder, I do not know who started that rumor, but it is not true. I am still the boss and that decision has never been made by me. If this happens I will be the only person to make that judgement. We have had disscussions to figure out how to keep SCORA alive. Any changes would be for the future of the group and would be made by me. Sam Stockon Sr. So I thought they wasn't going to to allow them... now they are.. Bull C*** ! Things change by the minute.. Bryan
Last edited by Bryans57; 8/6/09 at 12:35 AM.

8/6/09, 2:13 AM   #5
David Lynch

Chandler is a very unsafe track for sprint cars. The fence wouldn't hold in a 4-wheeler. Holes & ruts in the track. I think after the drivers trying to make one lap they will be ready to pack-it up and go home. Oh, be carefull in the grandstands, have you health insurance paid up. Oh, yes women you will love the restrooms. This place makes the old Putnamville look good.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Scora sprints at chandler