IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What's up with Yeley's drivers?
6/7/09, 9:38 AM   #1
What's up with Yeley's drivers?
uncleD

Kevin Swindell must have had a prior commitment for Saturday?
Since the beginning of the week, I've pondered this, the potential release of energy that could come from mixing K.Swindell & Cactus Jack in the same trailer. On paper it seemed to have promise for something grand. Don't tell me it compared to a mixing of Mentos and Diet Coke.

6/7/09, 11:44 AM   #2
Re: What's up with Yeley's drivers?
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleD View Post
Since the beginning of the week, I've pondered this, the potential release of energy that could come from mixing K.Swindell & Cactus Jack in the same trailer. On paper it seemed to have promise for something grand. Don't tell me it compared to a mixing of Mentos and Diet Coke.
Was wonderin the same,when I saw he wasn't in the car on Sat!!....or is he done there already??...his choice or theirs??.......
_________
Brucer'

6/7/09, 12:37 PM   #3
micro94

I think there is a problem mixing the right driver with Jack.Dont know so dont quote me but there has been another driver that had problems with him as well.No names mentioned.

6/7/09, 1:08 PM   #4
AustinSprinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by micro94 View Post
I think there is a problem mixing the right driver with Jack.Dont know so dont quote me but there has been another driver that had problems with him as well.No names mentioned.
Yep!!.......theres been a few....we all know who they were,n' who had the best results!!....but the same end'n!!.....

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Quote:
YEP!!uncleD!!..correct again!!da latter!!..Just a check on Sammy's site,shows kevin's sched.to be thru Mercer,Pa.(tour) on Sat. with 1j!!....But ended early with part'n of the ways,I heard....List is still grow'n!!....Who'll be next??...

6/11/09, 2:22 PM   #5
AustinSprinter

Quote:
We now know the 'Mad Man' will run the 1J this week in Ill.Sprint Week!!...Good luck to Robert n' TCR!!.......

6/11/09, 6:21 PM   #6
JYELEY

There are no problems between Kevin and myself. Kevin had some personal issues that he had to take care of in Charlotte. Kevin is running USAC midget week with Kunz, and we chose to run Ballou for a couple of Illinois Sprint Week races. There are no problems between us, end of story. Thanks! Jack

6/11/09, 9:24 PM   #7
micro94

The man has spoke.End of story.

6/11/09, 9:29 PM   #8
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYELEY View Post
There are no problems between Kevin and myself. Kevin had some personal issues that he had to take care of in Charlotte. Kevin is running USAC midget week with Kunz, and we chose to run Ballou for a couple of Illinois Sprint Week races. There are no problems between us, end of story. Thanks! Jack
Jack, Are we going to see you at Lawrenceburg this Saturday night??? Take care and have a great weekend wherever you go, Dave

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What's up with Yeley's drivers?