IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Alex Shanks needing help at lawrenceburg
5/9/09, 4:17 PM   #1
Alex Shanks needing help at lawrenceburg
amati

If you havent heard we have major storm damage in southern illinois. Due to the mass power outages me or none of our crew is able to make the trip to lawrenceburg. Alex Shanks is enroute to lawrenceburg by himself(6 hour drive). Anybody that would be willing to lend a hand would be greatly appreciated. If interested in helping please call Alex @ 618-889-5700 or just look for the white/red frame Shane Wade Enterprises 39W in the pits. Thank You in advance!!!!!!!

Shane Wade
618-751-0838

5/9/09, 4:47 PM   #2
Re: Alex Shanks needing help at lawrenceburg
kylecumminsfan

why is alex not running at tri state?? is he not runnin mscs this year??

5/9/09, 7:19 PM   #3
micro94

Sorry bud.I was on here earlier but your post wasnt up yet.I just now seen it at 7:20 this evening.If I would have seen it earlier I would have made a special trip to help out some fellow racers in need.I hope it works out.

5/10/09, 2:41 PM   #4
shanks39

Quote:
Originally Posted by micro94 View Post
Sorry bud.I was on here earlier but your post wasnt up yet.I just now seen it at 7:20 this evening.If I would have seen it earlier I would have made a special trip to help out some fellow racers in need.I hope it works out.
Thanks for the thought. I had a young man (Guy Webb nephew)that was a first time visitor to a sprint car race. Boy did he get his money's worth. I would like to thank him for all his help as I may seem to many people as a standoffish kind of person when I am at the race track.

I would also like to think my gaurdian angel (I can't remember her name, but she knows). She came over to the car and offered me food, soda and a nice racer prayer card that I had her stick on my dash. I arrived home at 5:00am this morning safe and sound to find that our power had been restored a couple of hours after I had left so my wife and kids were not as mad as I thought they might be.

I also have to say Lawrenceburg is a fun and racy little track. As I get a little older you come to notice the great lighting at the track and the speedy pace of the show.

Thanks,

Alex Shanks

5/10/09, 2:51 PM   #5
Jack Dupp

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylecumminsfan View Post
why is alex not running at tri state?? is he not runnin mscs this year??
Alex has committed to a full season with MASS.

Post from stlracing.com: http://www.stlracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128934

Original post at MASS websight: http://www.midwestallstarseries.com/

5/10/09, 10:12 PM   #6
mscs20

Alex, do you qualify for the Rookie of the Year? lol
Last edited by mscs20; 5/10/09 at 10:28 PM.

5/10/09, 10:26 PM   #7
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscs20 View Post
MSCS is racing this coming Sat at Haubstadt, not last night.
Your a day late LOL. Next week is Florence SPeedway

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Alex Shanks needing help at lawrenceburg