IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Race For Riley Benefit Car Show Results
4/27/09, 9:45 AM   #1
Race For Riley Benefit Car Show Results
independentmotorsports

The 3rd Annual Race for Riley benefit car show was a great success, we raised even MORE $ than last year despite "economy" and having to reschedule it 2 times due to the weather. I would like to thank all the drivers for bringing their vehicles out to help with the cause, it really shows how all types of racers, (dirt, drag, motorcross, quads, go-carts, mud, and custom) can join together for a "great" cause. This benefit could NOT happen without you guys, and I really appreciate you still coming out after a weekend of racing.
Special thanks to: Dave at Lawrenceburg Speedway, Kieth at Paragon Speedway, and Loris at Tri-State Speedway,
Vanhorn tint & Accessories, Lynn & Debbie at Servpro, PTS Electronics & Hollars Racing, Sugar Daddy's Cakes & Catering, Chili's of Blgtn., Custom Kaddys, Ziebart of Blgtn., Bedford Ford, LUCAS OIL, Campus Costume (and Shawn & Cory for wearing the costumes in the heat), Everlasting Memorial & Monuments, Classic Limo, Chad's Service & Towing, Master Rental, Grace Baptist Academy, Mei N Mai, Advance Auto of Blgtn., O'Reilly Auto Parts of Blgtn/Ellettsville, JB Salvage and Jason and the band "REDEYEMAX" for all coming out and helping, as well as the others that gave items or donations, there's too many of you to list, but you know who you are..THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
I learn something new each year from doing this event of what ajustments or additions I need to make for next year, so please send me your thoughts to: deb@whcc105.com
Til next year.....
Thanks everyone,:applaud:
Deborah

4/27/09, 11:31 PM   #2
Re: Race For Riley Benefit Car Show Results
fastman4

i think it was a nice day for the car show and a lot of people come out to support a good cause.

4/28/09, 1:26 PM   #3
cantc4mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastman4 View Post
i think it was a nice day for the car show and a lot of people come out to support a good cause.
You got that right fastman, And it was just a small way to give back to something that has touched so many. I would just like to say thank's to everyone that donated thier time to put on a Benefit for such a great cause. It is a good feeling to know if you should ever need Riley Hospital They are there to help. It felt good to show them we appreciate what they do for us.

Once again i want to thank everyone who showed up, And a Big Pat on the back for the other speedway's that stepped up this year! Special Thank's for Deb.& Whcc 105... ( And also, tho not much a factor) j/k.. Hot Rod Harris...:cheers

4/28/09, 1:31 PM   #4
Chuck

A great job by one and all.
Chuck:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Race For Riley Benefit Car Show Results