IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > SP Motorsports lauches new site!
4/8/09, 3:50 PM   #1
SP Motorsports lauches new site!
SP_Motorsports

SP Motorsports web design would like to introduce the addition of our own website. Please check out http://SPmotorsports.webs.com and feel free to sign the guestbook. Please contact me if you have any questions about my free service. I would like to thank Jay Kiser and Tyler Hewitt for allowing me to build and maintain their websites. it has been a pleasure working with both. please check out my other websites also that are on the customer page. Thanks

4/8/09, 11:06 PM   #2
Re: SP Motorsports lauches new site!
Boston41

I always respect the entrepreneurial spirit and wish you luck, but you have to do something about the domain names you use if you want anyone to take you seriously. Anything that includes ".webs" in the domain will do far more harm than good as you try to expand your business. Real domains are $8 at Danicas site.

Also, it looks like you use a free hosting service? Do you charge your customers to host their website? Are they aware that it's free?

4/9/09, 7:47 AM   #3
Re: SP Motorsports lauches new site!
Metal66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston41 View Post
I always respect the entrepreneurial spirit and wish you luck, but you have to do something about the domain names you use if you want anyone to take you seriously. Anything that includes ".webs" in the domain will do far more harm than good as you try to expand your business. Real domains are $8 at Danicas site.

Also, it looks like you use a free hosting service? Do you charge your customers to host their website? Are they aware that it's free?
He is doing all this for free as a hobby if you will.With the economy as it is. There is nothing wrong with webs.com(formerly freewebs).They are one of the best and easiest free web site builders out there.I have used them for years.

4/9/09, 4:26 PM   #4
SP_Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP_Motorsports View Post
SP Motorsports web design would like to introduce the addition of our own website. Please check out http://SPmotorsports.webs.com and feel free to sign the guestbook. Please contact me if you have any questions about my free service. I would like to thank Jay Kiser and Tyler Hewitt for allowing me to build and maintain their websites. it has been a pleasure working with both. please check out my other websites also that are on the customer page. Thanks

I am doing this as a hobby and not as a business. I am doing this to help out the racers. I have used webs for a few years now and i have had no problems. it shouldnt matter what the name is as long as it has what you want and it looks like what you want. theres no difference in domains as i am starting to use Microsoft Front Page.if anyone has any questions please let me know.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > SP Motorsports lauches new site!