IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A little help please.
10/19/07, 9:17 AM   #1
A little help please.
WMP

I will be driving from Ohio, Bellefontaine to be exact and would like a few weather updates from Kokomo today. It is around three hours and would like to save the gas money if it rains. The reason I am saying this is because I checked weather.com and there was a chance. Please be nice to me for saying the dreaded r word, because I really want to see a race tonight.

10/19/07, 9:29 AM   #2
Re: A little help please.
tjtomthumb

WMP, I just hung up the phone from talking to Tom Chalk at Chalk Racing Products in Kokomo. He will be going out by the track around noon and let me know if he can contact anyone at the track then. I will post an update as soon as I talk to him. :thumb:

10/19/07, 9:35 AM   #3
Jerry Spencer

Josh is getting off of work at ten thirty and going by to check things out, if you do not get any updates you or anyone else can call at 765-438-6293 and we will let you know.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

10/19/07, 9:45 AM   #4
tjtomthumb

Thanks Jerry. I was gonna give you a call and misplaced your number. I put it in with your e-mail address so now I got it!! I'll be calling in a little while.

:thumb:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A little help please.