IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I now get the point!
10/11/07, 2:13 PM   #1
I now get the point!
FOR4

Re: What is this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For4 you didn't piss me off, you just couldn't seem to get the point that we still like to root for and talk about openwheel drivers that have moved on to other series. No big deal. BTW, if you are who I think you are(and it would help if you posted your real name like most of the regulars around here) I consider myself a friend of your son, have him introduce you sometime. I'll be at Kokomo both nights for the klash

You now know why Richie has not introduced me to anybody:emote20:Everybody I have meant in person from IOW are very nice people. Your right no big deal. But here's my problem I have't spoken to Richie in 2 days a (long time for us.) I think I have went to my last race:crying: I know I am going to catch h-ll when I see him .Thanks Dwight (THE ALARM) Clock:rolling: . When is the next ARCA race? is it on TV ? Last Friday I watched every lap of that race never have I done that.. I like Bryon Clauson (god I hope I spelled his name right) What started off as a little fun turned ugly (my bad) Also I am not trying to start anything but why is it so important to know a persons real name? If my name was Richard Jones, Richard Smith, Richard Whoever. would it have made a difference would you have known me? If you know my name and I say something you don't like are you going to look me up and kill me? The owner of this board has my real name, I think you have to give it when you register just asking.

Richard Murray

10/11/07, 3:48 PM   #2
Re: I now get the point!
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Using your name puts credibility to a post. It's no longer viewed as a cheap shot from someone making a statment but who'll go up to whoever he complained about as their best buddy the next time they see them.

No complaints here.
Welcome Richard

Chuck, pleased to have watched the majority of BC's early V8 career.

10/11/07, 3:53 PM   #3
racefan20

Chuck is right, it does add a little more credibility. I think Bryan runs just Busch the rest of the year(except the Copper and Turkey night in the midget) and will be at Charlotte Friday night. Finally I get to see it live instead of on tape after i get home from a sprint car race. Sorry we got off to a rocky start. Welcome to the board. BTW i think Richie knows as much about old open wheel races as anyone on the board except Dwight and Dwight has quite a few years on him

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

10/11/07, 4:08 PM   #4
FOR4

Thanks guys! Now if I can get Richie to take me to Kokomo it will be a perfect world.

PS: 20 Do you really have spell check? I sure can not find it.

10/11/07, 8:49 PM   #5
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Racefan20, creditability?Oh boy.:action-smiley-049:

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

10/11/07, 9:51 PM   #6
Danny Burton

Now I know who this guy is!!!!

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

10/11/07, 11:03 PM   #7
FOR4

[QUOTE=Danny Burton;14088]Now I know who this guy is!!!!

This guy.... do you have a problem with me? :icon_smile_blackeye We did go to collage together you know. Donald Davidson Indy 500 class. Now don't go on a tangent with me. How is our buddy Liz doing? see you at Kokomo .......I hope.

Richard Murray

10/11/07, 11:38 PM   #8
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
Racefan20, creditability?Oh boy.:action-smiley-049:
Watch it Dan or I'll sick the sword man on you, he is my buddy you know. Spell check? Somehow it turned itself on and I cant figure out how. It must be some setting but for awhile I was getting squiggly lines under misspelled words. I'm not anymore so who knows?

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

10/12/07, 6:54 AM   #9
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Watch it Dan or I'll sick the sword man on you, he is my buddy you know. Spell check? Somehow it turned itself on and I cant figure out how. It must be some setting but for awhile I was getting squiggly lines under misspelled words. I'm not anymore so who knows?
:eek::eek:

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I now get the point!