IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lawrenceburg scoreboard ?
1/3/09, 4:59 PM   #1
lawrenceburg scoreboard ?
robert gatten

anyone know if The Burg will have a scoreboard installed for the 09 season ?
There were cards past out at end of last year requesting fans to fill out their desires for things to improve the track in 09 and i'll bet that score board was at the top of the list. But maybe the city is out of money too, don't know.

1/3/09, 5:33 PM   #2
Re: lawrenceburg scoreboard ?
smith19

Hell will freeze before they will go broke. Score board is coming.

1/4/09, 1:07 AM   #3
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Yes, all the questionares were read and reviewed. We are working with the city to get a scoreboard, its more than a scoreboard though. Probably a 10' by 10' TV screen also. I am not making and promises at this time though. If it don't happen maybe we can get some bikini clad women to carry the car number signs in the order of thier position, maybe stage them in section A.
Take care, and Happy New Year!! Dave

1/4/09, 9:58 AM   #4
cecil98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell View Post
Yes, all the questionares were read and reviewed. We are working with the city to get a scoreboard, its more than a scoreboard though. Probably a 10' by 10' TV screen also. I am not making and promises at this time though. If it don't happen maybe we can get some bikini clad women to carry the car number signs in the order of thier position, maybe stage them in section A.
that's it!!!! I'm selling all of our stuff and I'll be a regular spectator in Section A from now on!

PS...Sorry Brad, you'll have to find a new hobby buddy. Dad

1/4/09, 12:03 PM   #5
FishBurger

Quote:
Maybe we can get some bikini clad women to carry the car number signs in the order of thier position, maybe stage them in Section A.
:thumb:applaud::thumb:applaud::thumb:applaud:

1/4/09, 12:28 PM   #6
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Dave,

I like the way you think.:thumb If the scoreboard doesn't materialize, Section A is the only logical choice to stage the girls. The only problem with that would be we would have to stand to see them.:headbang Fishburger and the mailman would be standing and fighting to get the best look.:doh::O:

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1/4/09, 12:33 PM   #7
Biro 22

Hold on Marv, I think you've been locked up in Lawrenceburg toooooo long. You need to get out and see some LARGER sights. Preferably somewhere its warm.

curt

1/4/09, 3:11 PM   #8
smith19

marv, the bikini girls is what i filled out on my card. hell with the scoreboard. i knew i sat in sec. "A" for some reason.:O: i'm leaving the boy home for a while....

1/4/09, 7:10 PM   #9
FishBurger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biro 22 View Post
Hold on Marv, I think you've been locked up in Lawrenceburg toooooo long. You need to get out and see some LARGER sights. Preferably somewhere its warm.

curt
Curt, I'm getting a bit of a bad rap here. Big Mike, a.k.a. Mud Packer, could teach Kevin Swindell how to throw a slide job. Every time the lovely 50-50 gal (Cheri) heads our way, Danny and I have to stand and get prepared to move quickly lest we find ourselves on the concession stand roof. :eek::wink

1/4/09, 8:58 PM   #10
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I really don't see the need for a scoreboard but whatever. I do check at like WOO races that rental like sign that shows possitions under yellow. Its also a great way to display your sponsors.

Pit Restroom-shower and some new clay in the turns and were racin in 09

Make sure them pumps are workin, April racing is "WAS RARE" Hopefully we get a full season. No rainouts

Chuck Liking the Bikini Girls with car numbers board better, But put them in section A and you might need some national guard, unless you make them all 50-50 gals as well.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 1/4/09 at 9:01 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lawrenceburg scoreboard ?