IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jacob Denney
6/9/22, 10:09 PM   #1
Jacob Denney
leftrear

Buddy Kofoid should watch and learn what a class act is in this young man. He doesn't have to put a wheel on anyone to get the job done. What a great job by that young man and I hope to watch him for a long time in a race car.

6/10/22, 1:33 AM   #2
Re: Jacob Denney
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 12
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftrear View Post
Buddy Kofoid should watch and learn what a class act is in this young man. He doesn't have to put a wheel on anyone to get the job done. What a great job by that young man and I hope to watch him for a long time in a race car.
I'd say Grant needs to watch him more then Buddy!

6/10/22, 1:58 AM   #3
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Since this thread is titled Jacob Denney, I'm gonna start by saying Congratulations to him on his first USAC Midget win, of all times, during IMW22!! I've watched the kid win multiple times at GC in the D2 and he is a great kid. What I disagree with is Buddy doesnt have class??? Are you serious??? Grant doesnt have class??? You both can feel how you want, have what opinion you want, maybe you just dont like all the bumping and rubbing and slide jobs as I dont always like them either, but Buddy or JG doesn't have class??? May want to look up the definition of class or use a different word bc their both 2 of the classiest guys in USAC racing!!

6/10/22, 10:14 AM   #4
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftrear View Post

Seriously? Grant Gave Buddy Room then chopped him off. Even admitted to it later that night and if the situation were reversed, he'd of done the exact same thing Buddy did.

Anyway, Congrats Jacob on your first national USAC win.

2 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, PIT CART
6/10/22, 10:36 AM   #5
kendirt

What's not cool or classy is to turn what should be a congratulatory thread into an other drivers bashing thread.

That kid's been fast pretty much since he got in that car and not a peep about it on here until now.

6/10/22, 1:37 PM   #6
Fumanchu

Really cool to see the Kid get that win last Night , and to see how happy Coons was to also see the kid get his first usac national win.

Now whats sad was seeing his first trophy fall over in the middle of all the joy and break the top off.
I hope someone fix's that up for him real nice ....even though I believe he will get a lot more over time.

Great run Jacob!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jacob Denney