IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Tickets
1/5/20, 1:32 PM   #1
Chili Bowl Tickets

As some of you may know, I was hurt this summer in a sprint car crash. My recovery is going well and so many people reached out and helped me in so many ways during this time. So, I’ve decided to give back in a very small part.

My annual trip to the Chili Bowl is coming up. Unfortunately, I can’t be there until Thursday. So, I have two tickets (Section E, Row 1, Seat 1&2) for Wednesday night (January 15) that I’m not going to use. These are very good seats right across from the flagman. The face value for these tickets are $54 each.

First one to call me can have these tickets FREE of charge. No catches of any kind. I’m not posting this anywhere else. The only thing that I ask is that you use them, don’t resell them. And don’t take them if you are not going to use them. I don’t care if you’re a fan or a race team that needs a couple of extra tickets for sponsors, crew or family. Call me and they’re yours.
Priority will be given to someone who actually calls. Text messages will be put on the back burner. I will post them gone as soon as they’re gone.

Tom Paterson
(574)532-7747

1/7/20, 5:43 PM   #2
Re: Chili Bowl Tickets

Tickets are gone! Believe it or not, they just went. I figured they would go with in 10 minutes of me posting and it took a couple of days. I'm not exactly sure why. People suspicious of a good thing?

Tom

1/8/20, 1:11 PM   #3
John P Huss

Tom- Absolutely Class Act!
Best Regards,
John

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Tickets