IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac now live from phoenix
11/6/08, 1:40 PM   #1
Usac now live from phoenix
Kevin Miller

USACRACING.com is now live from Phoenix! We will be streaming live Audio, Timing & Scoring from trackside with Rob Klepper doing the play by play. We will be broadcasting practice, qualifying and tonights races, which start at 9:00 PM EST.

The reason we do not post ahead of time is to not over promise to our fans during this year as we are still gaining confidence in internet broadcasts, which rely solely on internet connection speeds. We also want to ensure track compliance with our endeavors.

ALSO...we will be connecting LIVE VIDEO today and if our internet speeds are as we expect, we will be offering LIVE VIDEO tonight for our races. Check back in occasionally. If the video player is working, then we will broadcast the qualifying and races with a one camera feed.

Go to USACRACING.com, go to "PIT PASS" and click on Live Audio. Once audio is connected, you can browse other pages and watch live video, if available.

11/6/08, 1:44 PM   #2
Re: Usac now live from phoenix
Onlydirt

I love the love the live video, hope it happens!!

Thanks!

11/6/08, 1:49 PM   #3
usac14

Thanks Kevin. Sorry we are impatient.

11/6/08, 1:58 PM   #4
92fan

Thank you, Thank you :applaud::applaud::applaud:

11/6/08, 2:28 PM   #5
bobO

very nice tx u :kookoo

11/6/08, 4:43 PM   #6
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Kevin, This would be awesome and is awesome what you present. Of course nothing beats live in person and I will make some of these shows some day but it's great to be able to see when you can present it.

One question, The two shows I seen that you did give live video the full screen option didn't work. Any reasoning why? Is it a my end type thing? Anyhow, No big deal.

Thanks again! and thanks for taking care of my dad. He's more than willing to come back

11/6/08, 4:58 PM   #7
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Getting live video of midget qualifying, Its on the Champ car portion of usac.com pit pass.

Chuck

11/6/08, 7:57 PM   #8
STIDA.com

Race Count This Year: 9

Is this just for the big track.....or will you be doing live feed from Manzy??

11/6/08, 8:25 PM   #9
shocksurgeon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by STIDA.com View Post
Is this just for the big track.....or will you be doing live feed from Manzy??
good question, ive never seen them do a live feed video from a dirt race, but, thats probably because im at all of them lol. it would be cool to see manzy live!!!!

11/6/08, 8:31 PM   #10
GPracing6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocksurgeon14 View Post
good question, ive never seen them do a live feed video from a dirt race, but, thats probably because im at all of them lol. it would be cool to see manzy live!!!!
I seem to rember the Belleville Nats were broadcast live this year:applaud:That is a dirt track is it not?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac now live from phoenix