IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Your new driver
6/3/18, 10:24 PM   #1
Your new driver
hammy711

Hey Guys, Ham Diaz here, I'm reaching out to see if you or someone you know is looking for a driver. You may recognize the last name from my dad, Tony Diaz, who you may know of built cars for the following drivers: Roy Hicks, Bobby Unser Jr, Jan Opperman, Ron Shuman, Sonny Holden, Ted Lee, Steve Siegel, George Bishoff, Jac haudenschild, Jerry Coons Jr and more.
Here we are in 2018, I miss racing like crazy. I have missed racing more and more since being away from it and all of a sudden in the past couple of years people have calling about interest in our chassis and what we are up to. So, I thought I would throw this out there. I would like to find a gentleman or gentlemen that want to build a small race team. We would supply the race cars (kit form) and you supply the engine, rear, steering, etc. Also, possibly have a small 2 car team or larger, 6 to 10 cars, sprint cars and a few midgets (for the Chili Bowl). I would drive one car and my teammate or teammates, would drive the other. We would build and maintain the race cars in secrecy. If you need more info on how good the cars are, just ask around or I can give you references. I’m living in Midwest, (Southeast Michigan), a few hours from the big Ohio and Indiana tracks. There are a lot of possibilities. Shoot me a message, let’s talk, this could be a huge opportunity.

Thank you,
Ham
Last edited by hammy711; 6/3/18 at 10:25 PM.

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Your new driver