IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Arin McIntosh
10/12/08, 10:42 PM   #1
Arin McIntosh
mcintosh34

First let me thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers. She has a long battle ahead, and knowing that the friends she has made in racing are standing right there cheering her on will be the motivation she needs when it looks like she cant win.
Many have called and emailed, seeking information as to the extent of her injuries. As of right now, our only concern is the head injury. I wont pretend to know the right words to describe what has occured. Just know the injury is severe, and that it is early in the process. There were signs of improvement this morning, but since then they have not returned. That being said, please remember her in your thoughts and prayers. She is a fighter, and with Gods help she will beat this. Robert and Alda McIntosh

10/12/08, 11:08 PM   #2
Re: Arin McIntosh
STIDA.com

Race Count This Year: 9

Robert,

Our thoughts and prayers are with Arin and your whole family. The phone number I have for you, I have gotten no answer. 800-378-4608

STIDA
Last edited by STIDA.com; 10/12/08 at 11:21 PM.

10/12/08, 11:16 PM   #3
Eagle14

Robert you and I have had our words about racing and such, which doesnt matter one bit at this point. I want you and family to know we are pulling for you and your in my prayers along with the whole racing community and us at Williams Racing! May the Lord rest his healing hands upon Arin!

10/12/08, 11:17 PM   #4
BHASTrackMedic

I really hated to hear about Arin's wreck. I met her a couple of years ago at the WonderLab in Bloomington, during the car show. She was a very nice and polite young lady. She took time to talk to and answer questions, my kids had. She will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Jeremy Goad

10/12/08, 11:26 PM   #5
law923

From the Bloomington Speedway Fire Crew, we wish Arin a speedy recovery, and will be keeping the family in our thoughts and prayers.

Chuck Lawson

10/13/08, 12:11 AM   #6
fastman4

Robert & Alda my girls would like to tell you they hope Arin pulls through ok. They got their pictures taken with her at Bloomington when she signed autographs for them this year. They really like her as a person and a racer. Our thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you and your family. God Bless~Kelly,Ked,Alyssa & Gracie Hollars

10/13/08, 1:28 AM   #7
Dgentry51

Go Fast Soon Arin from the entire Gentry family, hope to see ya soon prayers are with you guys for a speedy recovery

10/13/08, 7:56 AM   #8
Jerry Spencer

Thank you for keeping us up to date, hearing from you will no doubt stop the rumor mill before it gets rolling out of control. Sarah, Paul, Josh and I will keep Arin in our prayers. Stay strong and do not hesitate to ask for help if you need anything.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

10/13/08, 8:01 AM   #9
3Cfan

Thanks so much for the updates. My prayers and thoughts are with Arin and your family.

10/13/08, 8:17 AM   #10
brianclimer

Robert, we are praying for Arin and all of you.
Brian & Debbie Climer and Dylan Burge

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Arin McIntosh