IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Need seat time 2018
11/30/17, 12:14 PM   #1
Need seat time 2018
Daddyz

My son/driver Jeremy is all grown up now and moved from St. Louis to Indy for work- so for 2018 we're going to park the micro for all but a few dates and concentrate on which direction to go for 2019, national midgets or non-wing sprints.

I'm personally leaning heavily toward sprints, mostly because of his location and the way WAR sprints seems to be going (we'd probably split time between Lincoln Park and WAR East dates). But I hate to make a decision without getting him some seat time in each and letting him (at least help me) decide.

Finding a midget ride is pretty doable for 1-2 nights, there's some POWRi teams that have seats open for rent usually- but I never see any non-wing teams that have rental seats, so I'm asking here first. Preferably a WAR/WAR east show next year, doesn't have to be perfect run-up-front equipment, just safe- if the rent rates and crash deposit isn't too hard on the wallet I'd love to do multiple dates. PM me contact info if anyone has interest, I'll be at PRI on Saturday if you'd like to meet up.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Need seat time 2018