IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hewitt - Two Seater?
5/21/11, 10:53 AM   #1
Hewitt - Two Seater?
j_vennard54

How can you find a schedule on where they will be with the two seater, and when..

5/24/11, 2:01 PM   #2
Re: Hewitt - Two Seater?
backitin

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_vennard54 View Post
How can you find a schedule on where they will be with the two seater, and when..
Man take a ride out to PA and go to the Billy Pauch driving school. It aint that much money and you can drive a variety of cars. I grew up watching Pauch race, and Ray Everham recently was asked who's the best driver he ever saw and his answer was Billy. Screw that two up crap and drive a car.

5/24/11, 2:03 PM   #3
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by backitin View Post
man take a ride out to pa and go to the billy pauch driving school. It aint that much money and you can drive a variety of cars. I grew up watching pauch race, and ray everham recently was asked who's the best driver he ever saw and his answer was billy. Screw that two up crap and drive a car.
he does just about every sat

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
5/24/11, 2:40 PM   #4
illinisprintfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backitin View Post
Man take a ride out to PA and go to the Billy Pauch driving school. It aint that much money and you can drive a variety of cars. I grew up watching Pauch race, and Ray Everham recently was asked who's the best driver he ever saw and his answer was Billy. Screw that two up crap and drive a car.
Maybe Jonathan is looking for a greater challenge. He proved he could win at Putnamville last year in a one seater, this year he goes for it in the two seatter.

1 member likes this post: Bruce Harrison
5/24/11, 4:23 PM   #5
Wrench Turner

Vennard, you gotta be laughing at that one. lol I know I am.

5/24/11, 4:49 PM   #6
wideopen24

Jv- Hewitt Runs the two-seater at Waynesfield any time someone wants to do it... Im sure he would take it anywhere if the track allowed him and he had enough riders to pay the bills.... I have raced for 4 years now and would still like to hop in with Hewitt at Eldora!!!

5/24/11, 5:01 PM   #7
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

John Johns not welcome in PA

5/24/11, 5:13 PM   #8
j_vennard54

lol I'm trying to figure it out for one of my sponsors from back in the VRT54 days..

5/24/11, 5:46 PM   #9
terrehautian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideopen24 View Post
Jv- Hewitt Runs the two-seater at Waynesfield any time someone wants to do it... Im sure he would take it anywhere if the track allowed him and he had enough riders to pay the bills.... I have raced for 4 years now and would still like to hop in with Hewitt at Eldora!!!
Lets get enough people to bring him to Terre Haute for one of the races this year. I will gladly do it.

5/24/11, 10:03 PM   #10
Bill Gardner
Administrator

I've wanted to take a ride in the 2-seater for a long time... I've driven a sprint car and a modified, albeit rather slow compared to the REAL drivers. I felt the power... it really made me appreciate what actually goes on out on the track. If you haven't driven one personally, I recommend every fan do it. You will never forget it.

Now, I just want to feel as close to the real thing as I can possibly be. who knows, maybe one day I'll get that chance... I just have no clue how I will be able get out of the darn car.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hewitt - Two Seater?