IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Directory For Live Streamed Races
2/22/17, 9:44 PM   #1
Directory For Live Streamed Races
kevincrum

Just posting this (one time - no spamming) to point to a new website I made TrophyDash.com, http://www.trophydash.com

An online directory to help you find what races are being streamed and when. Searchable by track type, car type, etc. I hope people find it useful.

2/23/17, 8:43 AM   #2
Re: Directory For Live Streamed Races
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I purchased the year's subscription to Lucasoilracingtv.com and am more than happy. lots and lots of streamed races. Mostly Lucas LM's but they have ASCS and others. and most all these live races are included with the subscription. Plus they have a ton of taped races like Dirty30, power boat races, some AMA, Dave Despain etc.

1 member likes this post: kevincrum
2/23/17, 10:26 AM   #3
Aces&Eights

Race Count This Year: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
I purchased the year's subscription to Lucasoilracingtv.com and am more than happy. lots and lots of streamed races. Mostly Lucas LM's but they have ASCS and others. and most all these live races are included with the subscription. Plus they have a ton of taped races like Dirty30, power boat races, some AMA, Dave Despain etc.
Look under the "Lucas oil speedway" section and they have a couple of the WAR series races too.

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
2/23/17, 10:58 AM   #4
Charles Nungester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
Look under the "Lucas oil speedway" section and they have a couple of the WAR series races too.
Thanks for that, I love WAR and they had a couple races they posted on facebook last year. Always fun to watch JG when he's out of the are or USAC and the others in the series that I don't get to see. Love groups like WAR and BOSS where they're still out there racing for fun yet trying to get a little better return and hopefully from both series some will get the sponsorship or desire to do the USAC National. Some of these guys give USAC a run when USAC travels to their area's and I love to see it.

I gotta check around more on the LORTV, I'd may not have found them myself.

2/23/17, 2:37 PM   #5
ModernDayDrifter

Race Count This Year: 47
Race Count Last Year: 37

This is a great idea! I usually utilize the master non wing schedule on here, as well as the dirt on dirt latemodel schedule when I make my own personal schedule for the season. I spend alot of time scouring the different PPV/Track/Series sites looking for PPV's when I am not on the road. I see Dirt on Dirt, RacinDirt.com, LucasOilTV, and IMCAtv are missing from the list... not sure if they all have a schedule out yet or not or if you are interested in adding latemodel, modifieds, and such to your list. This will be a very welcomed tool! Thank You for the effort!

2 members like this post: kevincrum, MIracing
2/23/17, 4:43 PM   #6
kevincrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDayDrifter View Post
This is a great idea! I usually utilize the master non wing schedule on here, as well as the dirt on dirt latemodel schedule when I make my own personal schedule for the season. I spend alot of time scouring the different PPV/Track/Series sites looking for PPV's when I am not on the road. I see Dirt on Dirt, RacinDirt.com, LucasOilTV, and IMCAtv are missing from the list... not sure if they all have a schedule out yet or not or if you are interested in adding latemodel, modifieds, and such to your list. This will be a very welcomed tool! Thank You for the effort!
I will make sure to add those. It is amazing to find how many different broadcasters there really are.

2/23/17, 5:42 PM   #7
Aces&Eights

Race Count This Year: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Thanks for that, I love WAR and they had a couple races they posted on facebook last year. Always fun to watch JG when he's out of the are or USAC and the others in the series that I don't get to see. Love groups like WAR and BOSS where they're still out there racing for fun yet trying to get a little better return and hopefully from both series some will get the sponsorship or desire to do the USAC National. Some of these guys give USAC a run when USAC travels to their area's and I love to see it.

I gotta check around more on the LORTV, I'd may not have found them myself.
There is also a memorial race under yet another section on LORTV, but I'll have to look it up to tell you right. I wish they had "non-wing" a little more organized, but I'll take what I can get.

2/23/17, 11:36 PM   #8
ModernDayDrifter

Race Count This Year: 47
Race Count Last Year: 37

I really wish LucasOilTV would come on board to do midget week and sprint week live.. sure would be nice!

2 members like this post: 34racer, Jesse B
2/24/17, 3:42 AM   #9
chase2raudman

Race Count This Year: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDayDrifter View Post
I really wish LucasOilTV would come on board to do midget week and sprint week live.. sure would be nice!
They aren't the ones who dictate that. There are a handful of streaming companies that would love to do sprint/midget week. The people that need to be on board for that to happen are the track promoters.

2 members like this post: Jesse B, TheCushion
2/24/17, 2:29 PM   #10
Charles Nungester

I really like this. Way too often if you aren't already familiar with the streaming company, are connected to them on FB and Twitter, you'd never even know it was being shown.

I always like to go to the track but the long distance away and some others are not always viable. It would cost a grand or more just to go watch USAC in FL. I will someday. but I couldn't ever do it every year and it's nice to be able to watch.

Thanks for this.

1 member likes this post: kevincrum
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Directory For Live Streamed Races