IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Racing This Saturday July 18th, Lawrenceburg Speedway
7/16/09, 5:56 PM   #1
Racing This Saturday July 18th, Lawrenceburg Speedway
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

I know most of you will be at the great USAC race at Haubstat and i support that race, however if you can't make the USAC race, stop down at Lawrenceburg Speedway Sat. night for the All Stars Late Model Series, competing for $5,000 to win, Also racing will be the Budweiser UMP Modifieds and the OVS Purestocks.
The Lawrenceburg Chevrolet Sprints return to Lawrenceburg on July 25th for the Blast From The Past Night, Paying $1500 to win and $225 to start for the sprints. And then the following weekend August 1st ,is the 1st annual Sprint Car Wheelstanding Nationals, This event is going to be awesome!!
for more info, pictures and more go to www.lawrenceburgspeedway.com
on behalf of all Indiana Sprint Week tracks, THANKS for all your support for SprintWeek!!
See you all soon, Dave

7/16/09, 6:24 PM   #2
Re: Racing This Saturday July 18th, Lawrenceburg Speedway
smith19

alright, i'll admit it. i'll be there. also at twin cities friday night. nunn would be proud.:2:

7/17/09, 1:22 AM   #3
cecil98

blasphemy! Smith19!!!!

PS....good luck with your show, Dave!! Hope you make a few bucks this time
Last edited by cecil98; 7/17/09 at 1:24 AM.

7/17/09, 6:34 AM   #4
Downey44

Well I had planned on being there but...............somebody told their wife that they would take them out on their birthday before consulting the racing schedule Might as well just and get it over with !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Racing This Saturday July 18th, Lawrenceburg Speedway