IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > All Star Circuit of Champions @ The Action Track on July 4th
6/19/08, 3:29 PM   #1
All Star Circuit of Champions @ The Action Track on July 4th
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Friday, July 4 - The Wolfe's Auto Auction "Run with the Pack Classic" featuring the O'Reilly All-Star Circuit of Champions Winged Sprints

Come celebrate your July 4th with us at The Action Track.

For more information visit www.theactiontrack.com

Chris Nunn
Terre Haute Action Track

6/29/08, 4:12 PM   #2
Re: All Star Circuit of Champions @ The Action Track on July 4th
Chris Nunn

Back to the top

6/29/08, 4:16 PM   #3
Chris Nunn

In addition to a great program of racing on-track, fans will also enjoy a great program after the checkers. Sky Magic Productions, one of the Midwest's leading pyrotechnic companies, will present one the areas largest fireworks shows immediately following the feature

6/29/08, 6:29 PM   #4
Wolfe-e

Thanks for the update Chris, hope your feeling better........ Not sure what cars we will have as yet but plans are in the works for Davey Hamilton, IRL driver and co-partner of DHK to be in a Modified to turn some laps..... I don't think he's been on Dirt in a Mod before.... I should be able to confirm all this by Tuesday... This past week work has begun at the track to dry out things.... Such as the infield tunnel wish had 8+ feet of water standing in it after all the rain... Tomarrow we start to Rework the track, barring more rain... I look forward to seeing everyone back at the track.......I also hope that we get to see that pair from our first race strap on some Wings.....wanna race..........Wolfe-e

6/29/08, 6:48 PM   #5
AlkyMadness

Based on the zero responses, I'd say nobody cares on this board about this winged race. You would probably have better luck selling Slim Fast at an all you can eat food festival.

Perhaps a few people will park across the street to watch the fireworks.

6/29/08, 7:05 PM   #6
Obie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlkyMadness View Post
Based on the zero responses, I'd say nobody cares on this board about this winged race. You would probably have better luck selling Slim Fast at an all you can eat food festival.

Perhaps a few people will park across the street to watch the fireworks.
I don't think it's that no one cares. I know a LOT don't care, but a few of us do. I didn't answer here because I answered on a different post about the same subject. But here was my answer on said post. 'Wish I could be there @ the Action Track for this race but I've gotta save my money for Sprint Week' If this was a different date, I'd be there.

6/29/08, 7:08 PM   #7
terrehautian

I am new to racing scene, but love any type of local racing. That being said, I will not be at the track on the 4th, but will enjoy the fireworks through the towercam at work. I will be at the track on the 23rd for the Sumar.

6/29/08, 7:15 PM   #8
Jerry Shaw

I just can't see missing Fireworks night @ Bloomington to see a winged show. I'll be back there for the Sumar and every other non-winged race they ever have there.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

6/29/08, 8:29 PM   #9
mcweld

Race Count This Year: 3

I'am hoping to be there. See how the money thing works out saving to go to Haubstadt on Sunday is first and for most for our family. Hope you all have a great show that night.

6/29/08, 8:55 PM   #10
Joe Kidd

I would love to be there on the 4th and then to the 360 challenge at the Big E the 8th.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > All Star Circuit of Champions @ The Action Track on July 4th