IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kevin Swindell
1/14/08, 9:04 AM   #101
Re: Kevin Swindell
PJ Wright

I'm glad Kevin had such a positive weekend.Yeah I've been critical of him in the past, but racing hard while showing respect on and off the track can go a long ways toward changing people's minds.:thumb:
In other words; what Jerry said!

1/14/08, 11:42 AM   #102
Kirk Spridgeon

Kevin had a great week and should be commended for racing hard and smart, all the way to the front pack of the Saturday night Main Event.

It's been a long, hard year for him and it certainly seems as though he's learned a lot. Hindsight's 20/20 and I think he can see a lot of where things went off track this year.

The fact of the matter is that he's got a boatload of talent, and this week, he stayed out of trouble to come home with a great finish. Even the biggest haters can acknowledge that he knows how to get around a race track.

We'll see what the future holds for Mr. Swindell....

1/14/08, 12:58 PM   #103
Barney

From what I seen on tv he run a clean race and did a good job of it. But I hear he was shaking his fist at Stanbrough on the cool down lap from some people that where at the race.

1/14/08, 12:59 PM   #104
Heromaker

I will agree he had a clean weekend. I watched him quite a bit and he never touched another car. And after a horrible heat race (upside down at least once) it is like a switch went off. Hopefully this will carry on for his sake.

1/14/08, 1:09 PM   #105
Onlydirt

They all shake fists at each other when they cant get around....Terry McCarl gave some one his "wave" after he passed them in one of the races...If that is the worst thing he did all week, he really needs a pat a on the back from all of us.

1/14/08, 1:10 PM   #106
petey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney View Post
From what I seen on tv he run a clean race and did a good job of it. But I hear he was shaking his fist at Stanbrough on the cool down lap from some people that where at the race.
:emote20: I wouldn't go there!

1/14/08, 2:55 PM   #107
Glad Brad

Congratulations to Kevin Swindell.

1/14/08, 3:15 PM   #108
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlydirt View Post
They all shake fists at each other when they cant get around....Terry McCarl gave some one his "wave" after he passed them in one of the races...If that is the worst thing he did all week, he really needs a pat a on the back from all of us.
IT WAS LEVI

1/25/08, 11:12 PM   #109
Sprintfan13

Well, here's a thought: How about leaving him alone?

1/25/08, 11:36 PM   #110
Racer12

To Sprintfan13. Why did you bring this dead horse carcass out. Where is the beating a dead horse video when we need it!

Bob Shutt

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kevin Swindell