IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Randy Hannagan
5/19/10, 10:44 AM   #1
Randy Hannagan
aceflyer09

Randy Hannagan's 2010 season has begun with a lot of "racers luck" so to speak while running well most nights, there always seems to keep the Hurricane out of victory lane. Randy will be back in his own car this weekend at Attica and hopes to visit victory lane.

5/19/10, 10:57 AM   #2
Re: Randy Hannagan
SteveD

I was at Knoxville Randys first trip, he set fast time.

5/19/10, 11:04 AM   #3
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

He also, is a San Jose native....career dating back to Ole' hibanked asphalt San Jose Spdway days on Tully Road...eastside!!...........

5/19/10, 11:07 AM   #4
Roll Cage

hope he does well @ attica....and is hoping the San Jose Sharks hockey team doesn't bring him down with the way they are playing right now

Go Hurricane !

5/19/10, 11:45 AM   #5
Ken Bonnema

I don't remember Randy running the pavement track. It might have been just before his time but perhaps he ran a Go-Kart there. He did win the Championship (and most of the races) his rookie year at the now defunct Metcalf Raceway Park in an A Class Micro (1986?) then went on to race and win at the San Jose Fairgrounds and everywhere else.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
5/19/10, 12:07 PM   #6
illinisprintfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Bonnema View Post
I don't remember Randy running the pavement track. It might have been just before his time but perhaps he ran a Go-Kart there. He did win the Championship (and most of the races) his rookie year at the now defunct Metcalf Raceway Park in an A Class Micro (1986?) then went on to race and win at the San Jose Fairgrounds and everywhere else.
He would have had to be running a kids division. He was born in 67 and I was born in 68 and the place closed when I was just a kid. I really miss that track. Regardless, best of luck Randy from another transplanted San Jose native.

5/19/10, 12:18 PM   #7
Duane Hancock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflyer09 View Post
Randy Hannagan's 2010 season has begun with a lot of "racers luck" so to speak while running well most nights, there always seems to keep the Hurricane out of victory lane. Randy will be back in his own car this weekend at Attica and hopes to visit victory lane.
How about I96 on Saturday??

5/19/10, 12:44 PM   #8
Kevracer58

"Luck is where opportunity meets preparation" Seneca

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Randy Hannagan