IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kroger 200 tickets available
7/20/09, 3:17 PM   #1
Kroger 200 tickets available
Pushtruck

I have five great reserved seats for the Kroger 200 Nationwide race at O'Reilly Raceway Park on Saturday, July 25th. There are three seats in Aisle 202, Row B and two seats directly behind them in Aisle 202, Row C. They are along the front stretch past the flag stand in the upper area which has back rests on the seats. You can see the entire track and all of the pit action. Available at face value on the tickets which is $65 each, what we paid for them.

Along with the five tickets you will get a free "Preferred Parking" pass for your car (valued at $15).

We sit in these seats every year. I will be working at the Terre Haute Action Track for the rescheduled rain out of the All-Star Winged Sprints that night and unable to attend. (I will be working at the USAC Midget/Silver Crown race at ORP on Thursday, July 23rd if you want to pick up the tickets at the track.)

Joe Chambers

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kroger 200 tickets available