IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Busy Weekend of Racing Next Up for MTQRL
7/22/11, 8:12 AM   #11
Re: Busy Weekend of Racing Next Up for MTQRL
midgetracer

In regards to the weather, I am currenty in ann arbor, michigan for ironworkers instructors training program and the weather here is the same as home in indiana. So far, as of thursday we have had many cwi candidates put in the hospital for heat related injuries. No one here wants to be the first responder waiting on the ambulance when this happens. Heat related injuries are no joke. Stay cool brothers on all issues...
Mark Widener

7/22/11, 8:14 AM   #12
LocalYokel

So how'd the "unsanctioned" race at the Hendricks County Fairgrounds go. Would have love to have been their, but I had to work instead... Damn the man!
Posted via Mobile Device

7/23/11, 9:33 AM   #13
goodoleboy24

Hey I would like to apologize for the post I made before. I shouldn't put anything about a lawsuits I was just putting what my uncle told me too. Plus I was upset because he is my car owner and he tolde I was done for the year and I have worked hard to get where I am today. So the only one that looked bad is me and I apoligze to mr. Stabb and the mtqrl for my post. I might not agreed with the decision but the call was made and that was that.

Sorry

Corey Eaglin #15
Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: OpenwheelRob, STP
7/24/11, 2:41 PM   #14
tqracer65

where can i find results from the unsanctioned race at the hendricks county fair???

7/28/11, 2:52 PM   #15
Torry

...and what happened to the Marion County show? You guys weren't even on the program and that was printed weeks ago.
Posted using Mobile Device

7/28/11, 5:01 PM   #16
racerjim2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torry View Post
...and what happened to the Marion County show? You guys weren't even on the program and that was printed weeks ago.
Posted using Mobile Device
A scheduling problem I believe. MTQRL give advance notice of the problem last week. Info on MTQRL web page.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Busy Weekend of Racing Next Up for MTQRL