IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tq midgets?
5/14/24, 4:59 PM   #1
Tq midgets?
TQ29m

Saw where the tqs were to run last sat night at Columbus, did anyone happen to see any results posted anywhere, seems they have gone underground since the transition to the new rules for engines,seems like a waste, but what do I know

5/14/24, 6:43 PM   #2
badcoupe

Joey paxson fast time, Smoke 2nd quick, Kaylee Bryson ran a third TSR car but I believe qualified 5th. Joe won heat but engine let go coming off of turn 4. Smoke won his heat as well, Matt Lux won his heat in Oogie Goffs 0 car. Smoke stepped out of his car for Paxson to run in the feature, after a mad dash of changing seats belts shocks etc. came from the tail to finish 2nd behind Addison True but was two pounds light at the scales. I believe Kaylee finished 3rd or 4th.

5/14/24, 7:15 PM   #3
TQ29m

Thanks, figured you might be there, sounds like an interesting night of racing

5/14/24, 10:05 PM   #4
badcoupe

Wish I had more of the run down for you but was busy. They need to get someone doing press, I would if they’d forward results. I don’t think they promoted Tony or Kaylee being there very well. Stands were decent but not packed like it is at fair time when Smoke comes.

1 member likes this post: TQ29m
5/15/24, 11:50 AM   #5
Re: Tq midgets?
lcbr

The All Star TQ's Facebook page has updates. If you don't do Facebook, we own a tq and are at every race. I can try to post updates if you'd like

1 member likes this post: Ilovedirttrackracing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tq midgets?