cmakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
Yes you can
Have they got the tunnel fixed yet?

7/1/09, 9:28 PM   #42
Re: Indiana Sprint Week
micro94

Just wondering.I seen someone mentioned doing the tent thing at Gas City.Do they charge to do this and do you just camp among the RV's or how does that work?I only live maybe 30 or 35 miles from Gas City but it would be fun for me and the wife to just hang out and camp after the races and then go to Kokomo.Any info on this would be greatly appreciated as I obviously dont know how this process works.Thanks in advance.

7/1/09, 9:35 PM   #43
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by micro94 View Post
Just wondering.I seen someone mentioned doing the tent thing at Gas City.Do they charge to do this and do you just camp among the RV's or how does that work?I only live maybe 30 or 35 miles from Gas City but it would be fun for me and the wife to just hang out and camp after the races and then go to Kokomo.Any info on this would be greatly appreciated as I obviously dont know how this process works.Thanks in advance.
That was me that said that. I personally have never camped there but I have seen several in tents at Bloomington I was just going to set up over by the rv's myself. I don't know why they would have an issue with it. A tent and a car take up less room then an RV. As long as work doesn't throw me a curve ball the wife and I are still planning on it. I live about an hour south of gas city and kokomo, so we figured it would be easier to just camp then drive back home that night then turn around and drive right back up there to kokomo on sunday. The wife hates all the driving.

7/1/09, 9:37 PM   #44
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by micro94 View Post
micro94,

It is free camping at Gas City no matter if it is a camper or a tent. Just be careful who you pitch your tent next to. Don't get too close to a camper with a generator running or you could be in trouble.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

7/2/09, 10:20 AM   #45
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

By the looks of the poll Kamp speedway may have a small crowd for Sprintweek I think that in July other then the sprintweek show all racing nights were 2 for the price of one they must be having trouble getting people in the stands for racing sure hope they prep the track well.

7/2/09, 12:56 PM   #46
ThaBurgFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
micro94,

It is free camping at Gas City no matter if it is a camper or a tent. Just be careful who you pitch your tent next to. Don't get too close to a camper with a generator running or you could be in trouble.
Do you know if Gas City has hook ups and how is camping at Kokomo??

Thanks,

Shane

7/2/09, 1:05 PM   #47
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBurgFan View Post
Do you know if Gas City has hook ups and how is camping at Kokomo??

Thanks,

Shane
NO hook-ups at either,but camping allowed

7/2/09, 1:46 PM   #48
ThaBurgFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA View Post
NO hook-ups at either,but camping allowed
Thanks Aero hopefully going to make my first trip to both now that I have a camper

7/2/09, 2:26 PM   #49
MAXIMHATER

Caleb armstrong will be driving the jeff walker number 11 for the hole sprintweek
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: tjtomthumb
7/2/09, 3:28 PM   #50
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXIMHATER View Post
Caleb armstrong will be driving the jeff walker number 11 for the hole sprintweek
Posted via Mobile Device
WOW! Very interesting. Good luck Caleb.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indiana Sprint Week