IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > David Hair
10/21/17, 10:52 AM   #1
David Hair
BrentTFunk

Hope he is feeling ok after a nasty crash last night.

10/21/17, 10:54 AM   #2
PushEm

Talked to him last night after he loaded up and said his pride is hurt but he is ok. Tough brake for someone who truly does this on his own with no sponsors. Best of luck in the 2018 season.

10/21/17, 1:59 PM   #3
Re: David Hair
hairracer44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
Hope he is feeling ok after a nasty crash last night.
Thanks Brent, Surprisingly I'm not really sore today. Got the car unloaded and going to survey the damage. I have to thank Rick Bray at CS9 chassis for building a strong safe cage that allowed me to walk away from that one uninjured. I have already contacted Rick about trying to get it fix just going to have to figure out how to pay for it. Tough way to end a good season for me. Again thanks for the concern, I'll figure out how to fix the car and as for my pride I'll get over it.

Thanks to the Kokomo safety crew for fast response care when getting to the car there was a fuel leak and fire and they handled it quickly and kept me safe and the car from getting anymore damage do to the fire.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > David Hair