Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bacon
6/27/23, 2:23 PM   #11
Re: Bacon
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
How did they screw him? Aren't all of the teams running the same tire. How did they do something to just him? You seem a little obsessed with your hatred of Hoosier. Did someone beat you with a Hoosier tire when you were a kid?
If Brady would have blown an engine would you be saying that whoever manufactured the failed part screwed him? Brady is going to be just fine. He is a good racer, and as consistent as anyone.

It's not just Brady, I bet I've watched 20 USAC races in the last year and a half that the treads come off. Ballou and others are having the problem. There were people posting pictures last year of freshly mounted tires where there was a split in the tread down to the casing.

Brady made a video on the new tire earlier this year. How it's reversible etc.
Again, I ask, What's the point of a reversible tire if it won't last one race? And as such, shouldn't it be hard enough to make two races in the first place?

The goal was to save racers $ by using a set tire. How does burning three in a night save anyone $?

And yes, If someone bought three motors from X motor company and had em all go pop the first races out, I'd say there's a problem.

Do you not want to see races won by best setup and driver? I just don't remember many delam
inations in my history watching sprints until the last couple years.. Yeah, There's always been races where the first car to burn off a RR was the winner because it happened to everyone. But tread actually coming off the casing?

I don't hate Hoosier, I WANT BETTER QUALITY. and right now, you can't tell me nobody could do it better.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 6/27/23 at 2:53 PM.

2 members like this post: Leohr46, streetglider
6/27/23, 3:21 PM   #12
Ilovedirttrackracing

Hell I didn't think about it. But maybe this is the reason that blue is having a bad year 🤔. Lmao ❤️. Go blue 💙 and go bacon 🥓. Thanks ☺️ ❤️

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, luckybuc97
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bacon