IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Altitude record?
8/20/09, 3:10 PM   #21
Re: Altitude record?
Bill Gardner
Administrator

https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/dtr-sc/

This link has been there for a long time... Offline series, USAC Chassis, old skins and more.

8/20/09, 4:12 PM   #22
Ovalmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/dtr-sc/

This link has been there for a long time... Offline series, USAC Chassis, old skins and more.

Sweet! I did not know that, thanks Bill!
David.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolzy View Post
[/COLOR]Got it working....thanks man! My issue wasn't with getting it running, it was with installing it, I found once I sat down to figure it out. But, with some tweaks to Windows, that was solved. Now to find all of my old files...

I might need to hit you up for some old tracks. At one time I had 30-35 "extra" tracks, but lost them all somewhere down the line. The chili bowl track, etc...
David.

8/20/09, 4:49 PM   #23
slide22

If anyone is playing Rfactor I can do skins for sprints & late models.. hit me up in a Pm if you'd like me to do one.

8/20/09, 9:14 PM   #24
Brolzy

I do all of my road racing in rFactor (love NAGT and the Grand Am DP mods...), but I haven't found a sprint or DLM mod that I've liked. Which one do you like?

8/20/09, 10:48 PM   #25
MickeyD

I still bring out the DTR2 with non-wing sprints. Some of my skins are still on Lance's site at scrafan.com. Still the most fun for me

8/20/09, 10:59 PM   #26
Bruce Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyD View Post
I still bring out the DTR2 with non-wing sprints. Some of my skins are still on Lance's site at scrafan.com. Still the most fun for me
I've got a couple on there too, had forgotten about them! :2:

8/20/09, 11:17 PM   #27
slide22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolzy View Post
I do all of my road racing in rFactor (love NAGT and the Grand Am DP mods...), but I haven't found a sprint or DLM mod that I've liked. Which one do you like?
I've been playing mostly the sbs late models, there pretty fun. The SBS Sprints are terrible, but the new BOZ sprints coming out next month look very good. The best dirt mod i've played is the KDSR Midgets, they are so realistic, but no one in the states really plays them much.

If you like road racing, I'd try the Endurance Series mod, just downloaded it yesterday and it is alot of fun. ALMS and European Le Mans series cars, its pretty cool.

8/27/09, 10:59 AM   #28
Brolzy

BTW, if anyone needs to find old downloads, I was able to go to archive.org last night and find some stuff off of an old copy of the simguys website. It's pretty hit and miss, as you have to find the best archive date, but I was able to find their midgets and some other things. Ovalmiester, I have your midget now.

8/27/09, 11:17 AM   #29
midmad68

Brian Camarillo - Ventura - 4/11/09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZhhS_6hSWM
Last edited by midmad68; 8/27/09 at 11:18 AM.

8/27/09, 12:51 PM   #30
Malicoat57

Bryan Lebo did pretty good as well catching some air. http://www.bozracing.com/forums/view...php?f=64&t=454

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Altitude record?