IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > National Midgets At Jacksonville Friday
5/27/19, 8:51 PM   #1
National Midgets At Jacksonville Friday
kdobson

After a rainout in April, this Friday will be the debut of our Jacksonville Summer Midget Series. As of Monday we currently have 18 planning to race with us and several more I know I haven't heard from yet. I've posted all of the details several times before, so if you are interested shoot me a text at 217-371-3653 and I won't bore everyone with the info.

Please don't just show-up without getting in touch with me before hand. It's not a huge deal if you do, but you are doing yourself a disservice. I can have you registered, a transponder assigned, a written 'drivers meeting'/format/rules in your hands and everything out of the way to where you just show up and buy a pit pass and go on about your business getting ready when you get here. With a little coordination in advance there's no reason for you to rush to get here early.

We will hot lap the midgets toward the end of our hot lap session, then turn around and run you early throughout the night so you can get on the road home... or at least be loaded and ready to roll after you get done meeting fans in the pits afterwards and closing down the track bar at 1:30.

Of course for those fans that can't make it or for racer's family back at home... we will be streaming this along with our other Friday night classes live on our YouTube channel (Free). Just go to YouTube and search for "Jacksonville Speedway" a little before 7 central or watch our social media pages for a link. Maybe run by Grandma's house sometime this week and get her all hooked up to watch you.

Ken Dobson
Last edited by kdobson; 5/27/19 at 8:57 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > National Midgets At Jacksonville Friday