IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HARF HUNDREDS starts tonight
7/24/09, 1:53 PM   #1
HARF HUNDREDS starts tonight
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Just a reminder to all our local sprint car teams that the HARF 100's starts tonight at Gas City Speedway. Rules are you must compete at all 3 of our events (July 24th @ Gas City, Aug. 1st @ Lawrenceburg, & the finale @ Kokomo Aug. 2nd) to be in the running for the $1000. prize. Our points system is simple, you receive 1 point for the position you finish in the feature, if you win, 1st place= 1 point, if you're 20th = 20 points, etc. At the end of the 3 night series, the driver with the "fewest" points wins the cash prize (the golf system). If a driver fails to make that nights feature, but competes in all 3 events, the driver would receive the maximum points for that night +1 (so at one of our events, the driver does not make the feature, and 24 cars start that feature, that driver would receive the max. points +1 = 25 points, it's not as confusing as it sounds). I hope we have alot of drivers chasing our bonus money this year and good luck to all. I will be at GC in a few hours with flyers for the drivers to explain this more.This is the 4th year of our little promotion with previous winners being Dustin Smith in 2006, Bill Rose in 2007, and last year, Blake Fitzpatrick. Stop by our booth by the restrooms for our latest newsletter, Driver of the Year decals, and give-aways for the kids. see you there, bob.

7/24/09, 3:33 PM   #2
Re: HARF HUNDREDS starts tonight
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARFprez View Post
Just a reminder to all our local sprint car teams that the HARF 100's starts tonight at Gas City Speedway. Rules are you must compete at all 3 of our events (July 24th @ Gas City, Aug. 1st @ Lawrenceburg, & the finale @ Kokomo Aug. 2nd) to be in the running for the $1000. prize. Our points system is simple, you receive 1 point for the position you finish in the feature, if you win, 1st place= 1 point, if you're 20th = 20 points, etc. At the end of the 3 night series, the driver with the "fewest" points wins the cash prize (the golf system). If a driver fails to make that nights feature, but competes in all 3 events, the driver would receive the maximum points for that night +1 (so at one of our events, the driver does not make the feature, and 24 cars start that feature, that driver would receive the max. points +1 = 25 points, it's not as confusing as it sounds). I hope we have alot of drivers chasing our bonus money this year and good luck to all. I will be at GC in a few hours with flyers for the drivers to explain this more.This is the 4th year of our little promotion with previous winners being Dustin Smith in 2006, Bill Rose in 2007, and last year, Blake Fitzpatrick. Stop by our booth by the restrooms for our latest newsletter, Driver of the Year decals, and give-aways for the kids. see you there, bob.
LBurgs will be the first night of the DT3 or MC3 Tire rule. Also a wheelie competition with its own prizes.

Good luck to all.
Chuck

7/28/09, 12:34 AM   #3
Re: HARF HUNDREDS starts tonight
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

We had a great night at Gas City Speedway for the first night of our HARF HUNDREDS promotion. Bryan Clauson won the feature and leads the points race with "1" point, but told me in Victory Lane that he will race at Belleville this Saturday night, and will then be eliminated from our promotion (you need to race in all 3 of our events to be eligible for our bonus money), so for those of you drivers and teams with 10, 15, or 21 points, plan to be at our other two races, you're still in the chase for an extra $1000. on Sunday night. Also Thanks to the generosity of our great sponsors for this event, we will also have $100. bills for 2nd and 3rd in the points after Sunday nights finale. So plan on attending the last 2 nights of racing of the HARF HUNDREDS, Aug. 1st @ Lawrenceburg & Aug. 2nd @ Kokomo, where we make one driver $1000. richer.
& for the fans, both nights are 1/2 off admission price, so see 2 great nights of racing for half price. I'll be there & hope to see you all there too. bob

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

an early note to the drivers who competed at Gas City and who also will compete at Lawrenceburg Aug. 1st. After the race at L'burg on Saturday night, i will tabulate results from both nights of racing and will have a points total to distribute to you at Kokomo early on Sunday to let you know your standings going into the finale. Good Luck to all our great drivers, I hope I can hand you $1000. this Sunday night after you win our HARF HUNDREDS finale at Kokomo. See you all there, bob

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HARF HUNDREDS starts tonight