IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What a great "off" weekend!!!
8/16/09, 1:16 PM   #1
What a great "off" weekend!!!
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Had the weekend off, so decided to check off another dream from my list. On friday night i made my first ever circle track debut. Thanks to Trent and Tory Collins for letting me drive thier super late model at Union County Speedway.
Took some time getting the hang of going in circles, but i think i caught on fairly well. I finished 7th in my first feature start and was very happy with that. Thanks again Collins for making a dream come true. Picture below is me and the Collins late model "notice the AMERICAN RACER TIRES!! Thanks American Racing Tires"

Saturday make the trip up to Waynesfield to catch some great racing action. Had a great time with all the campers, saw great racing all night long. Thanks Dean for putting on a really great show.

Back to work now.........Dick Gaines Classic this Sat. August 22nd $10,000 to win!! See you all there, Dave

8/16/09, 1:24 PM   #2
Re: What a great "off" weekend!!!
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Get your a$$ back to L-Burg and get that track in shape for this great show your putting on Congrats on your 7th place run now do what you do best

8/16/09, 1:45 PM   #3
Bradleyracing86

Thats very good for your 1st feature congratulations! Did driving give you a different perspective of things?

8/16/09, 5:19 PM   #4
ChaplainJackie

Dave that most have been so much fun. Glad you had a good time. Impressed with the 7th place finish. What about a sprinter?

8/16/09, 6:17 PM   #5
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

Way to go, Dave! That's an awesome finish.

8/16/09, 6:26 PM   #6
Chad Cunningham

Dave...

Can't wait to see you running the late model at the Lucas Oil Show!! Ok...Maybe you are not ready for that yet!!

I am impressed with the 7th place finish.. Nice Job!

Chad

8/16/09, 8:02 PM   #7
TeamCGR

[QUOTE=Dave Rudisell;127965]Had the weekend off, so decided to check off another dream from my list. On friday night i made my first ever circle track debut. Thanks to Trent and Tory Collins for letting me drive thier super late model at Union County Speedway.
Took some time getting the hang of going in circles, but i think i caught on fairly well. I finished 7th in my first feature start and was very happy with that. Thanks again Collins for making a dream come true. Picture below is me and the Collins late model "notice the AMERICAN RACER TIRES!! Thanks American Racing Tires"

Wow, way to go Dave! 7th place is an awesome finish in your first race. Stay out of a Sprint car, we don't want you taking your own Money!:2:

8/16/09, 8:18 PM   #8
aceace

7th is pretty good as long as they had more than 7 cars that finished the race.

8/16/09, 8:47 PM   #9
Z-man

Way to go Dave, glad you enjoyed your weekend off.

8/16/09, 9:07 PM   #10
Gregg

Dave, is it true you finished ahead of a visiting Kyle Busch and he threw a fit?

Whether it's true or not 7th is an impressive debut. Congrats.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What a great "off" weekend!!!