Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Smack down
8/23/14, 11:25 AM   #21
Re: Smack down
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Again, from Kokomo's schedule page

* Kokomo Speedway reserves the right to change the schedule at any time without notice. *

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Justigit
8/23/14, 11:59 AM   #22
awon24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Again, from Kokomo's schedule page

* Kokomo Speedway reserves the right to change the schedule at any time without notice. *
So that exempts them from their rain out policy? Would have they changed the show without the rain? Nope. I'm quite certain that little blurb is not for situations like this and does not make there rain out policy obsolete.

Could you imagine if on a perfectly sunny day, half way through the heat races, the track announces, we have decided to post pone the 2nd half of tonight's show 2 days. You must come back or you lose your ticket. I'm sure everyone would support that. That's essentially what they did on Thursday but they did it because of RAIN, which apparently exempts them from there rain out policy.

I'm done. The track made there decision. I went back last night and still supported them. You win some and you lose some. They can have my $25.

Aaron Miller

1 member likes this post: flagboy55
8/23/14, 12:43 PM   #23
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I get it and Im not trying to stir drama. I think a arm band from a rained out show should get you into a future race.

The thing with this weekend is most have the three day ticket and the purse from sat night is somewhat supported by the other two shows, Yeah, they'd probably make $$ on the sat program alone.

The people with the three day show tickets are out nothing but the thursday only that is not a rainout that can't make it back. I get it.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 8/23/14 at 12:53 PM.

1 member likes this post: awon24
8/23/14, 12:59 PM   #24
PIT CART

So if it rains out tonight your ticket is only good for the Sunday make up date right. Not saying its going to rain but the people I am going with don't understand that.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Smack down