Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fort Wayne Rumble
1/1/17, 9:05 PM   #11
Re: Fort Wayne Rumble
BobKoorsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mud chassis View Post
I agree I was there with are 600 nw car
The races are getting to be fallow the leader and no excitment. They tried something new this year with trophy dash, but IMO it did not add excitement. Less car count in all classes and food being sky rocket in cost. Shannon
I can say...that NO event at that facility has ANYTHING to do with food & drink prices nor gets ANY of the proceeds,

1/1/17, 9:06 PM   #12
BobKoorsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mud chassis View Post
I agree I was there with are 600 nw car
The races are getting to be fallow the leader and no excitment. They tried something new this year with trophy dash, but IMO it did not add excitement. Less car count in all classes and food being sky rocket in cost. Shannon
I can say, that NO event held in that facility has ANYTHING to do with the food and drink cost nor gets ANY of the proceeds.

1/1/17, 9:46 PM   #13
Gabby

Second time I visited the Rumble. Personally, I haven't been disappointed yet. I'm not expecting slide jobs there, or at any other flat concrete track. I look for someone who can take advantage of someone else's misfortune and be able to jump underneath in the blink of an eye. Saw some outside passing on Saturday night, especially the 78 car. I go for all of the racing, not just the midgets. The karts are a blast to watch, and I'm sure there a few 1/4 midget racers that felt they were at a big race, mainly because they were. Besides, I got home with my clothes reeking of the sweet smell of burnt racing fuel and racing rubber. They need to bottle that.

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, fish, ksmith, Speedwrench, Task Force
1/2/17, 10:10 AM   #14
stockracer

no promoter anylonger so that equalls no excitement, for the event..

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
1/2/17, 10:19 AM   #15
illiNOISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
Besides, I got home with my clothes reeking of the sweet smell of burnt racing fuel and racing rubber. They need to bottle that.
Rumble, a new fragrance from Ralph Lauren.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fort Wayne Rumble