IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Non-Wing Worldwide
5/24/23, 2:49 PM   #1
Non-Wing Worldwide
kb78

I don't know how many of you listen to podcast but I ran across this new one-"Non wing worldwide". Drake York is the man on the mic and I have really enjoyed the first two episodes. He covers only non-wing racing and he covers about every series division and track that you could think of.
He also had an interview with Justin Grant in the second episode and he asked different questions than you typically hear in the JG interviews. I am interested in hearing future episodes with other interviews with the types of questions he is asking.
I guess I am excited about it because we don't get much of this coverage in the non-wing world, "The Loudpedal Podcast" is nice but lately it has been sporadic for new shows and somewhat disorganized, those dudes have a lot going on. Other than that all other podcast I have found is centered around the winged world.
I am just saying if you get a chance check it out.

5/24/23, 4:00 PM   #2
Re: Non-Wing Worldwide
azsprintfan1

Thanks for sharing! I will check it out!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Non-Wing Worldwide