IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl C, B & A Mains
1/5/22, 8:53 PM   #1
Chili Bowl C, B & A Mains
The Old Coyote

I don't have Cable or Satellite TV.

Is there a way to stream these final races? Free would be best.

2 members like this post: nathans1012, tirespinner
1/5/22, 9:35 PM   #2
Re: Chili Bowl C, B & A Mains
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote View Post
I don't have Cable or Satellite TV.

Is there a way to stream these final races? Free would be best.
Being in Valpo you obviously don't live to far from me.

FloRacing website - Will stream all prelim night races and the Saturday races up to the D-Mains.

MavTV Plus website - Will stream the C-Mains, B-Mains, & the A-Main Chili Bowl feature.
Last edited by nathans1012; 1/5/22 at 9:38 PM.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
1/5/22, 9:55 PM   #3
The Old Coyote

Mav TV Plus wants a full year ($99) to get Chili Bowls finals. I am not interested in any of the other forms of racing they show.

I think you can stream Mav TV Plus on You Tube Premium which is $12 per month. Can you or anyone else confirm this?

2 members like this post: nathans1012, tirespinner
1/5/22, 11:06 PM   #4
IndianaSprintFan

That’s correct. We upgraded on YouTube last year for $12 for the month and watched it

1/5/22, 11:46 PM   #5
djbamber

Last year Mavtv's Facebook page showed the mains live.

1/6/22, 10:00 AM   #6
The Old Coyote

Thanks, all.

1/8/22, 10:12 AM   #7
mikehermanjr

Cheapest option to get MavTV is TikiLive for $9.99 ($14.98 if you want multiple devices) - just be sure to cancel the subscription after the race.

I have YouTube Premium - and that's just to download content offline, play YT in the background, & to eliminate ads. You could do a YouTube TV subscription on a free 2-week trial, but would need to add MavTV via the $10.99 Sports Plus Add-On.

A lot of people remember watching on MavTV's Facebook, and hope to do so again - but MAV only did that to promote MavTV Plus - because it was a newly launched streaming channel. This year it's strictly via their $99 Annual Plus yearly subscription.

One question I had - does anyone remember when Flo posted the A-Main replay? As we all know, the live TV portion is painfully dragged out late into the night, versus the M-F efficient program. I have some friends that would prefer just watching the replay on Sunday morning, but I can't tell them exactly when it was posted. Thanks!

4 members like this post: chrismattlin, luckybuc97, racenut69, tirespinner
1/8/22, 10:23 AM   #8
The Old Coyote

IndianaSprintFan:
"That’s correct. We upgraded on YouTube last year for $12 for the month and watched it"

????

1/8/22, 10:49 AM   #9
mikehermanjr

You asked if you could stream Mav on YouTube "Premium" for $12. That's not what YouTube "Premium" is for. It's for downloading offline content, playing content in the background, and eliminating ads.

It's correct that one can add Mav to YouTube, I was just clarifying that it's not through "Premium" - but through the $10.99 Sports Plus Add-On to a YouTube TV subscription. I would hate to see someone sign up for Premium, only to find out that Premium doesn't give them the Chili Bowl broadcast.

YouTube TV w/ Sports Plus Add-On is the way, or TikiLIVE, or just wait for the feature replay to be posted on Flo - hopefully someone remembers when that took place last year. If it's before morning, then it could be worth it just to wait for some people.
Last edited by mikehermanjr; 1/8/22 at 10:53 AM.

1/8/22, 1:48 PM   #10
opnwhlmnd

Here is how I watch it for free.

ny.stream2watch.sx

You have to be patient with it. Every time you click on what you want a new ad pops up just close the ads and you will get to Mav or any other sports channel you are looking for. It only works for broadcast channels not pay per view channels. I'm actually watching stadium trucks on it right now.

So to make it easier.
1. On main landing page click Motorsports
2. Type Mavtv in search box hit enter it will then show right under the search box click on Mavtv.
3. Click the play button in middle of screen it will then open another browser window, close that ad window and click on the play button again. You have to repeat this process 3 sometimes 4 times and it will get you to live tv stream.

It's a legal site they make their money hoping you will click the many ads that popup. After you get your live stream going no more ads while watching race.

2 members like this post: addictedtodirt, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl C, B & A Mains